symptom spotting again - I'm hot

star fish

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to bore you all with my endless symptom spotting, and btw I would be v interested to also hear some of yours if you could add them please?

I feel very flushed tonight. I know it's been pretty warm in the evenings at the moment, but my face is all red, like when you're really embarrased or angry.

I'm just past the middle of the 2WW, AF due on Friday I think. Mind you, I still have this swollen gland in my neck, very painful, so maybe I'm just sick and I dont know it?
:blush:

Any ideas?
Starfish x

I been really hot for almost a week, light headed bit sicky, bloated, extremley spotty, funny twinging in tummy and i dnt no why but nearly every morning i got a blocked nose but it goes! oh and almost forgot the wind! Truthfully think its in my head! x

Ive been feeling like rubbish all day, im glad you have mentioned the blocked nose xbeax, i thought i was going mad as it goes away about an hour after i get up. Im not getting my hopes up though because these can also be signs of coming off the pill.

Goodluck everyone and lots of babydust all round:dust::dust::dust:

I think we could all use a symptoms thread on here. For all us on the 2ww.
It would really help to see everyones symptoms each month and see those that turn to BFP'S.

what do we all think??

Yeah good idea! or will that make us all worse lol. i think that seeing what turns to bfp! x

I think you should start one Zoziebubly! And I think that whenever anyone gets a bfp they should post a list on the thread of their symptoms. Btw, I'm not hot anymore, I think it might have been anger, I wasnt talking to my DH.

Ah ha! I'm getting a hot face again now just thinking about it!! Bloody tosser.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back