Symptom spotters anonymous lol

I'll join the madness!
I'm 12-13dpo and I'm on my 3rd day of af being late!
I've got sore boobs, watery cm and cramping on and off.
I tested yesterday and today but got bfn both times!!
What do you ladies think?
Xx

Sounds promising - perhaps your lp is going to be a bit longer this month?I'd keep testing daily! Xxx

I used to have a regular 28 day cycle before having my lg but this time round my cycle is roughly 31 days. I'm currently on day 33 so I'm not sure?! My periods have always been regular though! Last time I got a BFP when I was only 1 day late so think I was just expecting the same thing to happen this time round 😕 xx

I used to have a regular 28 day cycle before having my lg but this time round my cycle is roughly 31 days. I'm currently on day 33 so I'm not sure?! My periods have always been regular though! Last time I got a BFP when I was only 1 day late so think I was just expecting the same thing to happen this time round 😕 xx

What brand tests are you using?

How confusing for you - are you going to book a doc appt if nothing changes soon? Xx

I often say to hubby can apple not design a thing you attach to you and it glows green when pregnant or red when af is one her way lol Hubby says so i want to be an oven with i light that says baking lol

What brand tests are you using?

How confusing for you - are you going to book a doc appt if nothing changes soon? Xx[/QUOTE]

I know, really confusing!!
They're just super drug own brand but they're supposed to be the early detection ones. I might make an appointment if nothing has happens by next Monday as I'll be a week late then x

I often say to hubby can apple not design a thing you attach to you and it glows green when pregnant or red when af is one her way lol Hubby says so i want to be an oven with i light that says baking lol

I'd love that!!

I found the asda brand good for detecting a BFP as long as I tested after 10/11dpo :) that or a frer but they get expensive!

Trivita someone needs to invent that light - I hate the not knowing!! Really wishing I used opks this month as I'm doubting when I ovulated. Was trying to keep my stress levels low by not using them. I'm panicking now though that the cramps I felt at 2/3dpo were ovulation cramps. I could have sworn I felt them on Christmas eve/Christmas day though and that would add up better date wise....

How much did people bd this month?

We dtd cd8, cd10, cd12, cd14 (think I ovulated cd14/15 ) and cd16. If I did ovulate late it would have been cd17/18 so hoping the bd on cd16 would have covered that?!)

Argh hate the 2ww! Xxx

What a good idea for a thread. the TWW really is torturous and it is well worth writing it down. I suspect some of us need to go to a mad house (we can go together!) That said, isn't it just horrible what our bodies do to us. If we aren't at the early stages of pregnancy, to have the symptoms we are experiencing that most online research points to pregnancy, it's cruel nature!

So my symptoms:

1-6 DPO - cramping on lower right side
5-6 DPO - cramping when sitting and all of lower area, except when lying down (on the right again)
3-4 DPO - snail trail cm each time when wiping
5 DPO - large blob of stretchy CM twice when wiping
4-6 DPO - tired and ready for bed at 6pm!
5-6 - sharp twinges (uncomfortable rather than painful) in my left boob, but have had some sensations in my right. Boobs are not at all sore or sensitive though.
6 DPO - very thirsty.
6 DPO - certain foods taste overly salty.

I've had different symptoms on different days, difficult to put in a chronological order.

I tested on 3 DPO (afternoon) and had a BFN. i'm not trying to hang off until my due date to test again.

The cramps for me have been the strangest. I normally get some cramps when I'm due on but only a day or so before I bleed. So 2 weeks prior is very unusual.

Waiting in limbo with the rest of you!!!

We DDT on cd13,16,18,20,22 and 23. Think I ovd on cd22. Currently on cd 34 and still non the wiser!! I didn't use opks either so I could be wrong, but I do try and chart my cm so fx
Xx

I'm not disappointed, I am losing the plot though, got up early for my 9am dentist appointment, got there and apparently my appointment is tomorrow, then I went to change my address at the bank and forgot my purse so couldn't do that and then I cried because I wanted a pub breakfast and didn't get one. I should probably go back to bed.

Fingers firmly crossed for all of I hope these symptoms mean something for someone.

I'm either going to tea on Sunday or Monday next x

What a good idea for a thread. the TWW really is torturous and it is well worth writing it down. I suspect some of us need to go to a mad house (we can go together!) That said, isn't it just horrible what our bodies do to us. If we aren't at the early stages of pregnancy, to have the symptoms we are experiencing that most online research points to pregnancy, it's cruel nature!

So my symptoms:

1-6 DPO - cramping on lower right side
5-6 DPO - cramping when sitting and all of lower area, except when lying down (on the right again)
3-4 DPO - snail trail cm each time when wiping
5 DPO - large blob of stretchy CM twice when wiping
4-6 DPO - tired and ready for bed at 6pm!
5-6 - sharp twinges (uncomfortable rather than painful) in my left boob, but have had some sensations in my right. Boobs are not at all sore or sensitive though.
6 DPO - very thirsty.
6 DPO - certain foods taste overly salty.

I've had different symptoms on different days, difficult to put in a chronological order.

I tested on 3 DPO (afternoon) and had a BFN. i'm not trying to hang off until my due date to test again.

The cramps for me have been the strangest. I normally get some cramps when I'm due on but only a day or so before I bleed. So 2 weeks prior is very unusual.

Waiting in limbo with the rest of you!!!

love the snail trail description

I'm not disappointed, I am losing the plot though, got up early for my 9am dentist appointment, got there and apparently my appointment is tomorrow, then I went to change my address at the bank and forgot my purse so couldn't do that and then I cried because I wanted a pub breakfast and didn't get one. I should probably go back to bed.

Fingers firmly crossed for all of I hope these symptoms mean something for someone.

think we have all lost the plot lol im still feeling sicky :nopoas:

Haha that's also supposed to say test not tea :) I'm really hungry today with sore boobs, some waves of nausea and backache, headache seems to be going x

i would cry to hun that sounds awful day go have a nap and restart the day

i wish I had time to just go to bed but we are too busy packing the house up x

We are we only have a 2 bedroom house and have bought a 3 bed one so all I need now is a BFP to make it all worthwhile :) x

I seem to have pregnancy symptoms every month, so annoying that pre AF can mimic pregnancy symptoms
2 months ago I was convinced I would get my Bfp, my boobs had almost doubled on size and were so sore!!!

When are you testing Trivita?

xxxx

It's rubbish isn't it, is everyone testing at a similar time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back