Sympathy? Nah!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Just rung my OH as he's on his way to work. He asked me how last night was and I told him I was up every 1/2 hour - 45 mins barely got 4 hours of sleep. His response......
Better go doctors then
Me- what is the doctor going to do?
OH - get the baby some sleeping tablets *starts laughing*

What a KNOB!

I'm exhausted his son was terrible last night and he's making jokes about it.

Lol what a dick. Exactly the sort of thing my OH would say. Maybe the baby picked up on nerves about being alone over night? But you managed it hun :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Poor you...

My oh told me yesterday that the baby will cry regardless and it's inconsolable anyway we may as well after feed it, change it and play with it leave it in the nursery to cry while we go downstairs and get on with our lives until next feed....
Or give it some antihistaminic to make it sleepy...
That man will even be a father in 4 months :roll: and yes he is even a highly educated doctor :roll::roll:

I am doomed...

God help me if I have a baby like Tyler lol.
I was reading a while ago about your oh that put his hand over the babies mouth while it was crying, I told that to my oh and waiting to see his reaction.
He asked me : did it work????

And that's why men don't give birth ... Completely clueless and useless they are sometimes...

But yet it's you that gets up with Tyler every 1/2 h.... I suppose your oh got his beauty sleep and he is ready for jokes very first in the morning lol :hug:

Any idea whats going on with Tyler? Teething maybe?

Seriously I wouldn't have been impressed with that either! Why do men say stupid stuff ?! Argh

Men, eh! They really are in a different world, aren't they?!

Men are simple creatures you have to nurture them until they are ready to go out in public.........however some are a lost cause :hug: pinky :-( xxxx

xxx

Wow I think when he arrives home you need to drop kick hin as soon as he walks through the door ;)

When Tyler wakes is he wanting to be fed or attached? Every half hour to 45 mins must be exhausting, I'd be walking round like a zombie! I take it you have spoke to your HV about it? Not that they are ever any help :roll:

X

Pos I wouldn't trust my HVs knowledge as far as I can throw her. I've spoken to a bf support group online and they suggested tongue tie so my OH needs to take a day off work to take me to the local bf group (which isn't that local) to get him checked. Then again he might just be one of those babies (that my HV put it) 'just doesn't sleep'

It doesn't help he's teething too, I know that's not the only thing tho because he's never slept for long!

Half hour/45mins sounds extreme - breast milk takes 90mims to digest so he should get at least that with a full tummy. Xxx

Yeah my HV is no better! It does sound extreme. My friend had two babies who didn't sleep until two and a half and they are the worst iv heard of but they tended to go at least an hour and a half to two hours. She went to see lots of ppl about it, even looked into alternative therapies and nothing worked :(

You do really well considering you don't sleep and Ur OH works away, seriously I would have had a breakdown! :hugs:

Xx

Sounds like something is walking him up? Could he have wind? Or mild reflux?

I am 100% sure my LO has reflux and it is waking her/preventing a deep sleep.

Or he isn't getting enough milk to settle him perhaps? which could be a feeding issue?

He shouldn't by crying and have you up every 45 mins hun :(

Ps what your OH said is what they have done to us. Lol, given us sleeping medicine to break the cycle of being unsettled.

The stuff works fantastically well. I'll bet if you could buy it they couldn't make it fast enough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back