swollen feet please help!

Mrs P

Reaction score
Hello,
My feet and ankles have swollen up in the last few days and my sandals are digging in :cry: any advice?
im currently 17 weeks.
My sister tells me to put my feet above my head and wear flight sock, but thats a bit difficult on a busy densists reception :lol: :lol:

Amy

I would try and keep your feet as raised as is possible but it might be worth mentioning this to the midwife.

It just this nasty hot weather, I cant get my sandals on and I left my trainers outside and some cat has sprayed on them.

I can also only recommend keeping them raised when you can. When you get home you can also soak them in cold water. Mine are the same and my fingers, I've had to take my wedding ring off! The worst thing is hardly any of my shoes fit. The flight socks sound far too restrictive and sweaty to me! :lol:

My feet are starting to sweel too but tyhink it;s mostly to do with this god damn heat!!

A bowl of iced water with some foot soak in. So cold it'a almost painful! And wonderful....... 8)

If the swelling has been quite sudden/severe though, you really should mention it to the midwife. Not to worry you, but it can be a syptom of pre-eclampysia and they may want to check you out. :)

I made the mistake of taking of my wedges and when i try to put them back on they ain't comfy at all, so i've been walking about with no shoes on!!

mine are like that hun i cant find anything to help sorry xxx

Mine are like ballones to! with my last pregnancy my mum bought me clark sandels they are called springers and i still have them now 6 years later and they help.
i also use the cold water and keep my feet up when i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back