Swollen feet and ankles

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I mentioned it before in left hospital and mw said it was normal but wondered for how long it feels like I have sponges for feet lol

My MW said that it gets worse initially after giving birth but then goes quite quickly. She had better not be lying coz I'm sick of having feet n ankles like balloons grrrrr.

Also the carpel tunnel better go quick too. I couldn't open a bottle of lucozade today, had to wait for DH to come home.

Apologies for the rant I'm a bit random today.

Lol nk bless u! I think mine is due to the immobility after the epidural etc

I think my swelling had totally gone within about a week of giving birth. I found it a right nightmare walking downstairs with my big puffy feet!!

Mine lasted a while after, i was gutted!! I got a bran new pair of shoes for after the birth but could not wear them!! I did manage to get into my high heel boots before an after birth, my OH had to try really hard to do my zip up lol but after a day of wearing them my feet went down !! but i dont think eveyone will wear 5 inc heel's lol Not good advice sorry! x

Lasted about 6/7 weeks for me both times, but my feet were really swolen - still cant get my rings on & LO is 9 weeks

:roll:

Well...I can now get one of the rings on, so at least thats something, im so sad I cant get the other on i've worn it since I was 18, apart from both pregnancies

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back