Swollen ankles

sueh

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Haven't been on for a while, been a bit hectic, everything is still fine but is it possible to have swollen ankles already im only 15+5, this baby is due at a totally different time of year to my son so at this time of year last time i was just about to give birth?

Is anyone else getting this and can it happen at any time?, does it not mattter how far gone you are? - sorry loads of questions.

Help

Hi Sue, my ankles have been fine but I went out in my usual platform sandals the other day and my feet were swollen and achy! I was so sad because I love my heels and don't want to have to give them up but looks like I might have to :(

Mine have been swollen on and off for weeks now. I've just looked back in my diary and they started at about 15 weeks, so nothing to worry about hun.

The bad news is that I went to the hospital last week, and the doctor there said that they are likely to get worse the further along I get and the hotter the weather gets. :( This is them at 23 weeks on holiday.

P1010164.jpg

Sorry I can't give you any good news Sue, but this is just another lovely side effect!!!

mine are the siz of tennis balls, literally!! its really pain ful, but i have to admit i did get alot of water retension before i got pregnant:)

Hi everyone - thanks for all your replies, wow tankett thats definatley swollen :shock: , i'm dreading it as my friend had a baby which was born the same time as mines due and she said she just swelled up all over, oh the joys of being pregnant :lol:

Thanks again everyone my mind has been put at ease now, until the next ailment :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back