Swollen Ankles - no other symptoms

bagpuss

Reaction score
:) Morning all!!

I noticed yesterday,around tea time, that my ankles had swollen,they are still like it this morning.I took my blood pressure with my Dads monitor,and that was fine,I have no headache,and apart from feeling a little hot and flustered,which I am putting down to the outdoor temperature,I feel okay.
I have felt Finn move this morning,not as much as usual,but his movements have been reduced for a couple of weeks now,(still within the norm)

Is this normal,and to be expected,and am I in a flap for nothing?
I have considered phoning the hospital,but I'd feel daft if it was over something so trivial.I haven't told anyone here yet because I don't want a fuss made....any advice would be great!

Bagpuss xx

Hi Bagpuss my mum noticed that my ankles were swollen last night too and has been fussing since, bless her. Apparently it is water retention and means that I am not resting enough. Try to get your feet up more, but if you are worried I'd give the hospital a ring. Hope they go down for you soon.

Xxx

i had terrible swollen ankles in third tri. and my hands swelled too.
If the swellingis a sudden onset then it is best to get checked out

hi hun my ankles swell a bit now and again too usually if been on feet too much try sleeping with them on pillows and keep off them as much as possible in the day if your worried phone mid wife xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back