Constant swollen feet

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
I have them all the time :( they r starting to feel tight and u would never know there were ankles there before! They r there in the morning all the way through to bedtime, even when I elevate my feet it doesn't help.

Anyone else's feet constantly swollen?

Last edited:
yep mine........apparently just another joy of late pregnancy hon...midwife said nothing to worry about....

just make sure your hands and face dont swell up too or if you get headaches....xx

yep mine!!! Got pregnancy swelling and arthritis swelling. lol. Sooooooooooooo very sexy!!!!

Mine are the same.

Are you finding though that if you catch or touch them that they are really sore.

Mine are the same.

Are you finding though that if you catch or touch them that they are really sore.

yep definitely and my socks and everything hurt around them. Started wearing the OHs socks. lol

Yep they hurt if they r touched :( think I'm a bit dehydrated as well cos if I prod I'm left with a dent! Lol!

yeah same here hun hands n feel r nightmare but like samsgirl said unless ur face swells or hands get huge all of a sudden its just normal

i find ice packs help a bit though, mine do hurt so much these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back