Where have my ankles gone!

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

I noticed last night that my ankles have disappeared! I looked down at my feet and they just look like big fat squidgy lumps!

Its funny as the only time i had a swollen foot is when i had my foot tattoo done and it got infected. Although that was agony. This doesn't hurt, i just have no ankles. I tried to rest with them elevated last night but this morning they are still swollen :shock:

I have woken up with the worst lower back and leg pain too. Took me ages to get out of bed :( :( :(

Looks like my bank holiday monday will be fun!

Lau
xx

Oh dear honey :hug:

not sure what to suggest! take it easy today and keep your feet up... make the most of a bank holiday when they are still yours to enjoy...

awwww, my sister had 'cankles' too. the did come and go if that makes you feel any better :hug:

Only a few more weeks for you Laura so not long to go till you get your ankles back. :)

Mine were awful with my first. I even had stretch marks on them!

Try some nice foot baths, lotions etc which might help cool your feet. Keeping them up as much as possible is also the best thing to do.

:hug:

My ankles went at 32 weeks, its horrible, I feel for you. :hug:

Mine are also going dry now, so keep using cream on them!

Oh dear!

I don't think i could reach to put cream on them if i tried :cry:

Lau
x

:hug: Laura, I am sure they will return after LO arrives, put your feet up and take it easy in the meantime :hug:

lmarszall said:
Oh dear!

I don't think i could reach to put cream on them if i tried :cry:

Lau
x

Yes there is that problem! :rotfl:

I got DH to put a bit of cream on mine earlier, perhaps someone can do it for you if you ask nicely? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back