Switching formula

Emmamb

Reaction score
I've never had to do this before but gonna put kieron on hungry baby because he's constantly hungry-he's having 8 bottles a day and would have more if I didn't try and stretch the time between feeds a bit already today he's had 6oz at 5:40,8:10 and is wanting more now.

So how's best to change,do I wait til the morning or just change now? (well after I've been and bought a tin lol) xx

If you are changing formula the only rule is to do a straight swap over. Have you spoke to your HV first? If not it's an idea.

:D

Hv advised to go back and see her in a month-he's still on 1st milk but still feeding every 2 hours,some days r better than others and he went 7 hours the other night but straight back to every 2-3 ever since. He's a happy baby wen he's full which unfortunately doesn't last long xx

He's guzzled 10oz in the last hour and half!

He's been like it since b4 I stopped bf-ing-2 weeks ago xx

I've just bought a tin of hungry baby milk,gonna start it from next feed xx

1st night on it-he's had 6oz at 10.30,3oz at 2.15 and is just havin another bottle now so 3 3/4 hours between feeds which is definitely an improvement-hopefully otl carry on today xx

How is your LO getting on with the hungry baby milk? We're considering doing the same our wee one just seems to want to eat all the time.

I thought you were breastfeeding?? Have I missed something lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back