9 poops today and counting......

BabyBrain

Reaction score
well actually it's probably 11 cos he's pinched off a couple on the changing mat. It's normal poo, not runny or hard so I don't think he's been constipated. Even as I type he's just gone cross eyed :roll:.

He's gone up to 5oz bottles the last few days and is going anywhere between 2 and 5 hours between feeds. Today though even after the 5oz he's smacking his lips and "hooing" as if he's asking for more.

We have the well baby clinic on thursday so will ask them there about this if it carries on. He's only 7lb 2oz and 28 days old....surely he can't be wanting 6oz already?????

wow thats impressive pooping albert :shock:

Harry does a steady 2/3 per day and thats bad enough!

Cant help with the milk question as no idea if 5oz is alot for his age?

According to the tin he should only be on 4 oz so it's a little more.

The pooping seems to have stopped thank God, my lounge stinks :shock:

Evie is the same age and she's just polished off 7oz!! But I'm hoping she'll take more and go longer between? And as for the pooing that's mad ! I'm lucky to get one a day out of Evie!! Must be costing you a fortune in nappies...

Alyssia was a small baby but has always taken more than it says on the tin, she currently has 7oz 4 times a day some days shes exactly the same and pooing for England and the others maybe once or twice! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back