• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Swimming

TORino

Reaction score
Here's a little picture of our swimming session today.

I wanted to dunk her but I didn't dare lol. Think I might sign up to water babies or something similar.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341138434.705297.jpg

bless her AJ won't sit in his seat yet cos he can't hold his head up still and hes just to skinny for everything!! lol

What do ou take or get for them to start swimming. I want to do it with Macy but is it just a costume and swimming nappies or is there other things.

What do ou take or get for them to start swimming. I want to do it with Macy but is it just a costume and swimming nappies or is there other things.

I just got her a costume from tesco for a few quid and some swim pants. You can get those type floats from poundstretcher for 5 quid or you could just hold baby

Awww! Water babies is great fun btw if your thinking about going.

She is so cute I could eat her up!!!! Give the dunking a go - we do it every time we take E and she hasn't cried yet, she went under three times last week!! I want to get E a swimming costume as well - at the moment she wears these neoprene short thingies but as she's a fatty they are getting a bit tight!! Do you use a normal swimming costume?? Is a swim nappy enough to contain any 'ahem' little accidents??!!!

She is so cute I could eat her up!!!! Give the dunking a go - we do it every time we take E and she hasn't cried yet, she went under three times last week!! I want to get E a swimming costume as well - at the moment she wears these neoprene short thingies but as she's a fatty they are getting a bit tight!! Do you use a normal swimming costume?? Is a swim nappy enough to contain any 'ahem' little accidents??!!!

I've been twice now and just used that costume and a Huggies swim nappy and never had any bother. I worried about her being cold but she was fine. She hasn't cried once in the water. Only when getting changed.

I think I might sign up to the water babies classes and do a term of those if I can get on the course. I like the idea of her getting used to the water.

I think I've found today's task- getting swimming stuff for Harry!'

Random thought though- when you get to the baths do you just carry baby in as there's no where to put car seat etc?

Theres a buggy park near to the pool here. You carry baby into the changing rooms.

I'd make sure your pool has plenty of family changing cubicles, it's rather difficult to get dry and sort baby if there isn't!

May have a reccy this week when I go for netball!!

Netball is in the same leisure centre as the pool so I can check out the changing facilities etc

Netball is in the same leisure centre as the pool so I can check out the changing facilities etc

Lol....There was another post after yours that seems to have disappeared that did not make any sense whatsoever hence my smiley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back