Swimming?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Having now moved, we have our own swimming pool and ive been taking Alanna in every afternoon. Generally I just walk about bobbing her up and down , and if shes happy enough ill take her around floating on her back, or will hold her head up and take her round on her tummy which she loves!

Is there anything else I could do with her to help her enjoy the water? I know in swimming lessons they dunk them!? Im not doing that LOL she gets so pissed off when she puts her face in my chest and ends up wet Lol

i didnt dunk my dd till she was just over 1 and i only did that because she is confident in water my others i never did as they are not confident in water

here is my dd being dunked :)

madsunder.jpg

Love that pic so cute she looks like she loves it. Both my children love water and both can swim my oldest is 5 and youngest is nearly two. They like been under the water but its a bit frightening because i think wot if they drown or something i know it daft as i will have hold of them but still scary. xxx

I dunked my LO at 10weeks and it didn't phase him at all. That pretty much all I do, bob him about and move him round x

Alanna today after swimming :p

Attachments

• 03.02.2011.jpg
    03.02.2011.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 8
aww look at her

i think they naturally hold their breath not to sure on this isnt there any books on this i will have a look

Awww she's so cute with a cheek smile! I'm jealous of your swimming pool lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back