swimming ?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
This might sound daft ? but i'm going to ask anyway.....
When I want to take my lo swimming next week on hol, shall I take him after his bottle or before ?
As I know us adults shouldn't go swimming on a full belly, does the same apply for children.?
And when do you think would be the best time to take him swimming ... morning afternoon, tea ?

I start lessons with Ella next Monday morning at 10.30 :cheer:

Whenever I've taken her it's normally in the morning, a little while after she's fed. Then by the time she's swum and been changed she's been ready for a feed and a nice nap :)

We normally wait a short while after Charlie has fed to let his tummy settle and then take him, by the time we come out he's ready for his afternoon nap :)

Yes I always try to aim for mid way inbetween feeds (not always possible I know!!!) I have actually taken Aidan about 3/4 of hour before a feed and then fed him as soon as we came out. He loved it.

Good luck swimming I am sure you will all enjoy it!!

Hi My little boy started swimming at about 2 months and they say it is best to feed them after as they get tired and thursty after swimming so you are best to feed them anyway then they sleep.

My little one just passed his first swimming exam and went under water. he also raised £79 for Tommys doing a splashathon. So babies Looovvvveeee water, good that you want to get your lo in they water. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back