What to wear swimming

weenik

Reaction score
What are your recommendations for swimwear for babies? I was looking at happy nappies cos i wouldn't have to buy swimming nappies, but are they good? Or would I just be better off buying the swimming nappies? :think:

We just went swimming today and Finlay wore a swim nappy from Mothercare http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 8&mcb=core which was fine because the pool was nice and warm - although they were on the big side because swimming costumes seem to go from 3 mths size (or16lbs) and he's just 2 mths now. I have just ordered him some smaller Bambino Mio trunks for next week!(they got 9/10 in the reviews on the babycentre site)

If you go to Waterbabies they like a swim nappy and a cover over the top and sometimes a baby wetsuit (snug) thingy.

I'm starting water babies on Sunday. For Jack I bought a Baby Snug You still have to put a swim nappy underneath, it has a happy nappy within the snug which is what most pools ask for and the snug keeps baby warm so you can stay in the pool a little longer :)

Yep..on the Bump to 3 website they have a whole swimming kit including baby snug for £34

Willow is starting swimming lessons on tuesday ans she only has a normal swimming costume do i need to get her a wet suit thingy?

It depends on the temp of the water. You will prob need a swim nappy underneath like Huggies Swimmers .

i got huggies swim pants i wasnt told to get her wet suit costume oh well i will go and see what they say if anything.

Hi

I always took Kiara in huggies swim diapers and her little bathing suit ( looks so cute)
Kadyn last time i just had him in a swim diaper and thats it

i use huggies little swimmers swim nappies under a cute nemo swimming costume! i tried boots own but they dont tear down the sides like huggies do so the tight wet nappy drags on babys skin and makes her cry, so prefer huggies. never tried the washable ones

Riley has been swimming since he was 4 months and he has to wear a swim nappy (Pampas) and a swim pants (tight pants)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back