ohhhh swimming....

Amylize

Reaction score
Oh well ladies im daring to bare all this evening, decided it's time i try do something to help keep trim throughout the next 3 1 /2 months! i'm gonna go swimming twice a week for an hour a time. i walk home from work too and walk the dog so lets hope this helps.

I havent got my body out since falling pregnant granted ill have a swimming costume on but god i'm dreading it!

Last edited:
have a fab time swimming sounds like a plan 2 keep fit xx

just hope it helps a little with the amount i eat lol! I do love swimming tho and i do miss going to the gym xx

I'm thinking of starting swimming again next week. I went once a week last year for a few months, but stopped cos I started using bright semi permanent hair dyes. Now I'm not using them I'm gonna start swimming again. :).

Hmm I wonder if my cossie will still fit me?!?!

I love swimming!!! I went a few times in tri 1, but was too sick, and now in tri 2 I have excrutiating hip pain....hoping that maybe swimming might help it though....
Enjoy!!! x

Id love to go swimming though about it many times just havent gone, sounds like a fab idea x

Good idea, i'd love to go but havent got the guts or motivation to go on my own lol! x

I went swimming the other day for the first time during pregnancy and it was amazing. I felt so comfy in the water, all the aches went - I only wish I could have stayed in longer as when I got out I felt really heavy!

I was really anxious about being in a swimming costume etc and it did look pretty awful lol but I went on a ladies only session and I just held my head up and went for it...well, basically went from pool side to the water as fast as I could lol.

Worth it though ladies, really recommend it!

I went swimming at the spa at the weekend, I felt like a heffalump in my cossie, and found it a bit uncomfortable in my tum (probably the extra fat) ... but I did enjoy it and I'm going to go to the local pool next week when all the packing for our move is done!

I've tried going at least once a week through pregnancy and find it so relaxing but its taking longer and longer to get dressed after!

I went this afternoon and I love it! when I walked in I really pushed out my stomach though so people knew I was pregnant and not just fat!
Could feel like a stretching feeling down the sides of my stomach so just did 4-6 lengths at a time, then took a wee break and bobbed about a bit then did more lengths. Not sure what that feeling was, and wasnt sure it was good for bubs?

am also starting pregnancy yoga next week, so hoping with that and swimming I wont have too much weight to lose when baby is here.

just hope it helps a little with the amount i eat lol! I do love swimming tho and i do miss going to the gym xx

It will... I started going back swimming and found that i am ravenous when i'm done. Always make sure you eat something in the first 20 mins after exercise say an apple or piece of fruit... then make something nice for your dinner... i've been doing quick things that only take 30 mins or so, like baked fish and baked potatoes....

Swimming is great exercise.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back