Swelling

Minime

Reaction score
The other day my right leg got really swollen then my left followed suit a couple of days later. I ruled out pre-eclampsia and DVT as had no other symptoms. I was sat there and had my hand between my legs below the knee and when I moved it I had a very very deep perfect imprint of my entire hand on one leg and the back of my hand on the other. Kind of like you putting your hand into dough. It looked totally bizarre! Me, OH and DD were all poking it!

MW assures me this is normal and water retention which is what I thought so you ladies approaching the cankles stage watch out for this little gem :rotfl:

Ooooh I used to love play dough :rotfl:

Will definitely look forward to this....I have been lucky I think as so far no swelling.....but I got a feeling its just a matter of weeks. Even my fingers haven' got ay bigger yet...but thats prob cos I had fat fingers in the first place :rotfl:

Minime I'm glad you posted this as this is what my feet are like!! Was getting quite worried! Reminds me of those matresses you get that mould to your body shape! Wierd isn't it?! It's amusing my husband though he was pressing ornaments into my foot last night!!!! It freaks me out!

I've suddenly just PUFFED up its bloody horrible I hate it when socks come off its like I have these skinny ankles and puffed up everywhere else lol

jools221181 said:
It's amusing my husband though he was pressing ornaments into my foot last night!!!! It freaks me out!

LOL! :rotfl: We could get something heart shaped and make a new anklet :lol:

That sounds like a lot better idea than the little penguin I had on my foot!(the nearest thing he could find!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back