Swelling in hands and feet

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
How long does it take for it to completely go down?

I never had any swelling with Sam so I'm not sure what to expect... my feet were massive this time and my hands weren't huge but I did have carpal tunnel which went a few weeks after I had Toby.

But I still can't get my wedding ring on :( ...it's not fat because last time I weighed myself I was only 4lb heavier than I was when I got pregnant (God known how with the amount I've been eating :shock:).

He's nearly 6 weeks old so I thought it would have gone by now?

after i had katie i went really swollen, apparently its something to do with your excess blood and fluid and all that kinda stuff. i cant remember how long it lasted, but maybe make sure you're drinking plenty and stuff. might be worth checking with the doctor tho just to see xx

I was the same with Katie, it never happened me before. The dr's told me the fluid would all be gone by 6 weeks, it wasn't. It took possibly 8-9 weeks but it did go thankfully :)

I was so glad to get my rings on again :)

Thanks :D Hopefully in a couple of weeks it'll all be gone then... I was getting worried I'd never get them back on again because they're not even close to going over my knuckle :lol:

I've got my 6 week check next Thursday so I'll mention it then

Mine was about 8 to 10 weeks, I woke up one morning and discovered I had ankles again!!! It was AMAZING!!!

:lol: Thanks... I've now got my wedding ring back on (he's 10 weeks now) but it's still a lot tighter than it was so I'm too scared to put my engagement ring on too because I'm not sure I'd ever get them off again :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back