sweaty baby

nori

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a little worried as Ollie seems to be really wet when i take him out of his moses basket. I've checked his temperature and that normal and the house is far from hot.. any ideas? Should i get the HV round. Shes coming on thursday anyway?

Hes eating, pooing and weeing fine.

Claire x

Baillie was really sweaty! As long as he's not too hot I wouldn't worry too much x

Kim x x x x

Hi hun, i had a sweaty babes when they came out of moses basket, car seat etc. If he seems well in himself then hes not ill, maybe hes got a few too many layers on when hes down for a nap.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Hi hun, i had a sweaty babes when they came out of moses basket, car seat etc. If he seems well in himself then hes not ill, maybe hes got a few too many layers on when hes down for a nap.

Thats just it though.. he's only got a vest and sleepsuit on and a cellular blanket over him. It's wierd..

Lil miss was a sweaty baby.. Tia wasn't...

In the summer, she was naked with the aircon on and she'd still be sweaty.. :lol: Even stained the car seat.

Don't check his temp on his head etc... check it on his belly or back... if he seems normal. he's just sweating. Babies don't have the ability to regulate their body temperature through sweating like we do so its probably not temperature related but that his internal temp guage is practicing, so even though he is at a good temp, his internal themometer doesn't know that, so keeps sweating. If that made any sense. :?

finlay is sometimes really sweaty when we take him out of his car seat. But then sometimes I put too many layers on him :lol:

Babies do tend to sweat a lot sometimes, its normal. If he's feeding and pooing/weeing fine and seems happy enough then I wouldn't worry hun. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back