Tinsel kitten

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Quick question, do your boobs hurt? LOL Sorry, mine do and just wondering if it's an early symptom. How you said you get emotional before you start your period, I usually break out and my boobs hurt. I'm waiting for my period, sore boobs and all. I hope it doesn't come!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Quick question, do your boobs hurt? LOL Sorry, mine do and just wondering if it's an early symptom. How you said you get emotional before you start your period, I usually break out and my boobs hurt. I'm waiting for my period, sore boobs and all. I hope it doesn't come!

Hiya!

When I was pregnant a few years ago, sore breasts were my very first sign! (I never otherwise have them)

This time however, they feel completely normal! Lol

Good luck and I hope I'll be able to congratulate you shortly xx

Eep! After over a year of TTC and 6 years of WTT with some heartbreak along the way, I finally have a BFP!!

Absolutely no symptoms except missed period, waking up feeling hot, and being emotional & tired in the last few days: the majority of which can be easily explained away! At the weekend I even told a female friend "oh I usually get emotional 2 days before my period, that must be why I was crying so much yesterday!" But the period never came, and after 3 days late I got suspicious!

Omg!!

Funnily enough the timing means that babycat will have been conceived on Valentines Day!

So happy!! How am I supposed to go into work and do stuff today!!!

xxx

we worked out that ours was conceived on valentines day too, hmmm wonder how many more ladies will be getting a bfp round about now ha ha ha , congrats too you and everyone else with :bfp: xx

we worked out that ours was conceived on valentines day too, hmmm wonder how many more ladies will be getting a bfp round about now ha ha ha , congrats too you and everyone else with :bfp: xx

Lol I guess there's an annual surge of babies born in early november ;)

Congrats to you too xx

:yay: congratulations!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Not on here much these days, but this has made my day!!!
Congratulations - you so deserve this. You're going to be a lovely mummy xxx

Brilliant news! Good luck with it all xxx

oh wow what fantastic news so pleased for you hon :) x x x

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes!

It's particularly lovely to see the ladies who were with me when I started TTC... SunnyGirl, Mummy2Adam, Bella, Nurse26 (and more!) all either with their little bundles of joy now or v close to it! Hope you're enjoying motherhood!

xx

Congratulations! Love the title, so adorable :)
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months
xx

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes!

It's particularly lovely to see the ladies who were with me when I started TTC... SunnyGirl, Mummy2Adam, Bella, Nurse26 (and more!) all either with their little bundles of joy now or v close to it! Hope you're enjoying motherhood!

xx

Aww like to touch base with the ladies I started TTC with too, motherhood is amazing hon! You're going to love it and make an amazing mummy x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back