Ovualtion Scopes/Reliable? Please help....

cristie_gce

Reaction score
:D First of all: Thank you to everyone who posts comments on this site. It is nice to know that I am not the only one who feels "broken" or like my body is working right.

Last month I used and ovualtion scope and it did just as it was supposed to do. I had the ferns around the time I was expecting to ovulate and slowly, over the period of a week they went away. So I was really excited and knew that I would get a BFP. Well, I am two days late, but 2 First Responce test have shown BFN!! My cervix is low, soft and open (as of last night). What's the deal??? Could I be pg? Irregular periods are not uncommon to me b/c I was diagnossed with Polycystic Fibrosis last year, but this year I haven't had any problems and my cycles have been fairly regular. What's going on? Please respond. :roll:

I've heard they are relable, but also, even if you do EVERYTHING right at the right time etc, here is still no guarentee you will be sucessful first time.
By using the test you have a good advantage, but remember there is much more to it than that.

Don't give up, just relax and it will happen for you eventually!

GOOD LUCK!

:D Urchin,

Thank you for your reply. I can handle not being pg this time, what bothers me is that if my AF is messed up again I feel like I can't get pg. I feel sometimes like I don't have anything (in the way of eggs) to work with. :cry: I still think that if I don't start by Monday I am going to take another hpt. If it is a BFN I will accept it and just wait for AF. I do have a stepson (he is 3) and fills the void during the waiting. Thank God for him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back