Surely this will be it this time!

Mackmummy

Reaction score
So, EWCM, no sex for four days, positive ovulation stick and some good lovin' tonight. Currently lying in bed with my bum in the air to help the little swimmers! Fingers crossed!

Good luck! We were in September 14 babies together! We are trying again but sadly I've just suffered an early miscarriage, hoping it stops soon so we can get back to trying ASAP!
Best of luck, we may well end up in the same due in group again!! x

Yes I remember you! Aww I'm so sorry to hear that Hun, fingers crossed you won't be long. We've been trying a while but I either ovulate and hubby isn't home or I miss a month! It's so frustrating!!! This time is the only time I'm sure I'm ovulating and hubby is here!!!

Thank you! I knew from the start something wasn't right so I had prepared myself for it for a while.. Just waiting for it to end then we can get started again!
Oh yes I remember your Hubs works away doesn't he.. Oh that's so frustrating isn't it.. Its such a small window anyway isn't it! Fingers crossed its worked for you!
How is Oscar doing? x

Oscars is amazing!!! I don't know how we made such a clever baby!! He shocks us every day! At around 18 months he was telling me the names of dinosaurs! Crazy! Is that your little girl in your pic?! Gorgeous hair!!!!

Ah bless him!! That's so clever!! They are amazing little beings aren't they?!
Yes that's Violet! She has such curly wild hair, she has the best bed hair in the morning :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back