pain during sex n ovulation??

linxminx21

Reaction score
well as some of you know im trying the relaxed approach untill march cycle just to let things in my life settle so i have no idea when i ovulate as my cycles have been a few days out either way for the past 3 cycles...

this morning me and the oh bd twice :blush: and both times it hurt.... feels like he was hitting something, i was wondering if any of you girlies know if it could be anything to do with ovulation and the cervix been softer and lower down than usual i dont know if i have EWCM due to oh's swimmers :blush:

any help would be great as i worried oh this morning !!!!

Last edited:
i really dont want to get your hopes up too much but when i found out i was pregnant was during sex, it hurt and i fainted! did a pregnancy test and there was my BFP :) x

aww thanx hun, well im not due on untill the 6th, 8th or 10th so fingers crossed and thankyou x x

Hey linx :wave:

I feel for you :hugs: as I get it during OV every single month & it's just horrid & I'm normally in tears by the end :cry:

OH bless him is Soooo sweet cos he will be as gentle as possible but unfortunately doesn't help

xxx

ah thats put my mind at rest hun thanx :) i know its not great the pain but at least i know or think im ovulating n were bd tonight too so wish me luck :p XxxxxX

Oh you betcha, in an odd way it's nice to have it cos you know your bodies doing what it should be :)

Woo hoo sexy time :bd: :yay:

xxxxx

ooo yeah to right oh wont know whats hit him lol :p
how are you getting on kezza ??

yes, i was in agony when we BD when my cbfm had me at my peak fertility, and we got a bfp that time!! i never thought about it before!!!

OOOOOOOO that sounds good to me lol :) best get bd then :)

Sex twice? In a morning? Lucky you!! Ha ha

When we have sex around my OV it hurts a little, spesh if we decide to go from behind ;) but whenever ive mentioned it hurting a little to my OH he thinks its great and im saying "your hung like a race horse" ha ha, mens minds eh xxx

Last edited:
ooo yeah to right oh wont know whats hit him lol :p
how are you getting on kezza ??

Hehehe :lol: good for you, my fx extra tightly that his lil :sperm: gets your :egg: good & proper :yay:

I'm good thanks, currently CD30/16DPO, symptoms very good but just playing the waiting game tbh but am sure will find my answers soon enough, hopefully not in my pants first thing :rotfl:

xxx

god he would have gone for more if he didnt have work!!!!!
yeah it felt like he was hitting something

kezza; thanx alot hun me too i would love a bfp for valentines :)

hpow long is your cycle normally??

When we have sex around my OV it hurts a little, spesh if we decide to go from behind ;) but whenever ive mentioned it hurting a little to my OH he thinks its great and im saying "your hung like a race horse" ha ha, mens minds eh xxx

Lol!! OHs are funny!!

This hurting happens to me too. So glad I've got an explanation now! OV hurts - who knew? :)

oooh how interesting. Sex was hurting a bit today for me as well and I'm ovulating today!

I think i sometimes get this, quite an uncomfortable feeling! some positions worse than others! x

i get pain more when im on top- again like its hitting something- thanx for the explaination girls!!

Yeah, I get bad ov pains. They are really uncomfortable and can make sex quite painful too.

well today the pain while bd'ing has near enough gone to nothing, so maybe i was ovulating yesterday ooooo and we BD alot too maybe too much though lmao

good luck girlies i think im going to class my ovulation as yesterday so today i am 1dpo
we shall soon see if i am correct when my af shows ( well hopefully she wont lol :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back