• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support group

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Hi girls, i thought it might be an idea for us to meet here every week and discuss our worries...

After miscarrying and general worries I thought we could have a thread to ask questions and put each other at ease...

(But this thread would be for anyone or had any worries or questions)

What do you ladies reckon?

Kind of like a motivational thread to get us through the tough and joyess time of first tri and then allow us to move into 2nf tri?

x

I'm definitly interested!!! anyone who has had a tough pregnancy before knows the need for supportive individuals!! I'm in :)

sorry im in an awful mood, been arguing with hubby all evening and now again worried petal might have heard and might feel like jumping ship

:| :( :x

aww hunny your little one isn't going to jump ship b/c u and him had an argument.....its normal to be moody and all these things while pregnant...men don't get it alot of the time yahno:)

sharne i think me and hubby have argued from the a the min that test was positive , he cant do nothing right lol and my bake bean still stayed put :hug:

Don't delete this i'm interested!!!

my worries are driving me insane. I think my OH is getting fed up of my worries he can't understand why i can't relax about things.

Emma x

Thanks girls, im having a right moody day today I hope it goes soon...

Hows everyone else feeling?

I am having exactly the same thing toda!!y i keep feeling a bit wet and have got discharge today i've been going to the loo every half hour to check. I think it is normal tho

Emma x

well lets see..i got up this morning took my 600 vitamins..lol..felt ill and couldnt eat...felt ill until lunch, ate, went to my parents for dinner, felt ill and here i am eating french fries and ranch sauce...lol..o and my back is killlllling me!

I think it's a great idea Sharne! I'm feeling a bit worried because yesterday I had a bit of spotting and cramps after having sex :oops:
I'm sure I've read on here that it's common but I still can't help worrying.
I have this fear that I'll have the 12 week scan and be told the sacs empty. I wish week 12 would hurry up! :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back