supplements

inky

Reaction score
Is everyone else taking supplements for vitamins / folic acid etc? I'm using Sanatogen Pro Natal but the tablets are huge, and I'm so nauseous that getting them down and keeping them down is starting to become a problem!! Anyone else know of anything better, or just something smaller so they don't keep making me :puke: ?
x

I took pregnacare and had no bother with them :)

I've been using the one you are hun, because they have loads of extra vitamins in too. They are big, i couldn't keep anything down until bed time up until a few weeks ago, so i always take them just as i go to bed, then they have the night to digest, i figured as long as i kept it down it wouldn't matter what time it was x

I take the ones with the bottle of omega 3 too, they are big, I tend to get whatever is in offer and haven't found any smaller version yet

Hi Inky,
I'm taking the pregnacare ones and yes they are big. I started off on normal folic acid from tesco (own brand in a small yellow and white container) before I got pregnant though and they were a lot smaller. I suppose if you are worried about not getting them over at all, it's better to get the folic acid in even if nothing else!!

I take the Sanatogen and a 1 a day Omega - not the ones you buy with them as they work out cheaper to buy a higher strength one separate. I think they are about as small as they get hun. I wonder if a health food store might have some alternatives one in liquid form maybe?

Pregnacare I find to be not too big :) plus you get the recommended Omega whatever it is too :)

I could manage pregnacare but nothing else

i had pregnacare with mine it was easier for me as it was in like a pastic/y casing its the only thing i could keep down x

im taking Sanatogen Mother to be (the ones for conceiving pregnancy and breastfeeding) They are big but i no im getting all the vitamins me and baby need, im feeling sicky atm and i think there could be a problem when i get morning sickness but maybe find a time of day when u dont get sick and take the tablet then :) x

i have the sanatogen ones they are big but have them with a drink and a yoghurt or banana and you dont know they are there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back