SuperNanny

mum2ollie

Reaction score
OMG :wall: :wall: :wall:

wht is this mother doing 5 yr old twins still on baby food, n not eating wht there eating

also the Nappys at nite OMG

she needs help tbank god for super nanny

I know! I was proper shocked when I seen her give them a bottle of milk but then I nearly fell off my chair when she said they were still in nappies. How embarrasing for them poor kids. :(

I couldn't believe the nappies thing.....omg.....imagine if they mentioned it in the playground at school thinking it was normal :shock:
Thank the stars for Supernanny!!

The sad thing was they didnt put up much resistance, the kids that it. These people just didnt look like they had tried.

Last weeks made me cry. That poor mum and dad. Did you see it?

I know, Nappies on 5 yr olds?? Bottles?? 2 yr olds in high chairs and eating pureed food? The older ones didn't even want to wear nappies lol.

lauramumof2 said:
Last weeks made me cry. That poor mum and dad. Did you see it?

Yeah saw it, was a bit :( too for that family, especially the mom. My heart nearlly jumped out my throat when the kid ran towards the main road though :shock:

Those twin boys were so cute in their little white vests running rings around their mum - when she was trying to keep them both in different naughty spots at the same time :shock: :lol: took her ages

i saw the end..not suprised she had trouble when she was trying to discipline she let them see her laughing :doh:

cloud9 said:
i saw the end..not suprised she had trouble when she was trying to discipline she let them see her laughing :doh:

I have to admit... I sometimes do this too.. when DS really pushes me and I have to say :eek: STOP IT :eek: he looks at me like this :shock: and we stare at each other for about 5 seconds and I end up going :lol: and then he goes :lol:
I know it's really bad and he won't take me seriously but I honestly sometimes cannot help it, it's the silly look on his face

I can only watch old super nannys on sky because we dont pick up the ITV channel here.

oh my god, i know some of the things she was doing was stupid but jesus could u imagine having all them kids at that age :shock: :shock:

i love super nanny

I love Supernanny but missed last nights - gutted. I watch it in the hope that if we do ebcome parents i will at least know about the basics of looking after a child!

cloud9 said:

I have to admit I'm guilty of that sometimes :? I have to put my back to my 5 year ols so he doesnt see me! Even his teacher at parents evening said when she was telling him off, he said something and she had to walk away coz she was laughing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back