• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sunnygirl!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Good luck with your 20-week scan! I don't know what time it is but wanted to say good luck and hope you manage to stay team YELLOW! xxx

I know ive texted you but just wanted to wish you goodluck again hunny, cant wait to see your pics of your little one :) Cant believe how quick its going x x

Awwww you ladies are soooo lovely!! :love:

I had the scan and am just back - all was well yippeeee!! Still team yellow - wow cannot believe we resisted!!
Baby has everything in the right place and spine and organs etc. all fine. Tummy was a weeny bit big, but sonographer wasn't at all worried and said it was probably just having a growth spurt. Got some lovely pics - will upload when I get a chance.

Awww you guys!!! xxxx

Ah glad everything went well, looking fwd to seeing your pics later x

Yay - so glad it went well sweetie :) and hooray for team YELLOW! Can't wait to see pics so we can all start guessing xxx

yay great news sunny! :bunny: Can't wait to see the pics! x x

Glad the scan went well x

yeah congrats, and well done for not finding out the sex. I'm due day before you and had my 20 week scan yesterday, we didn't find out either, was hard not to but knew I'd be annoyed if I did. Glad bubba is doing well. xx

Last edited:
Congratulations and I am pleased everything is ok!

I have my scan tomorrow and am going to resist finding out! YEAH for team yellow!

Aww thanks everyone! I'll do these pics in a mo and then let the guessing commence! :D

Ooh Coco Pops - what time is your scan? Enjoy it! Can't wait to see your pics!!

SS79 - yay for your scan yesterday :yay:

xxxxx

That's what time mine was - it's great cos you don't have to spend all day worrying! Enjoy yay!! xx

Oh I'm not sure.... Going to guess a boy as well!

My husband thinks it's a boy - I think girl! So exciting!!
xxx

lovely pics Sunny! It's so exciting guessing/imagining what it is isn't it? x x

Scan went well so happy! stayed team yellow! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj