October's Free Mini Prize Draw ... Entrants & Winner!!!

LauraB

Reaction score
The whole of this first post was completed before the October Free Mini Prize Draw took place - we have done it like this so that everybody can see (from the date/time stamp of last edit, shown underneath my ticker below) that the list of entrants/draw numbers has not been edited or modified in any way after the winner number was chosen.

I will come into the Chat Room just before 8pm on Sunday 21 October and will select one member at random from everybody who is logged into the Chat Room at that time. I will then ask that Chat Room member to pick a number between 1 and 48, those being the numbers related to each of the draw entries listed below.

The winner's username will be posted here shortly after that, so be sure to check the next post down in this thread after 8pm! :dance:

Below is the list of everybody who entered. This thread has been hidden until after the draw has taken place, so that the member who picks the winning number has no idea which members have which numbers. As the entries were received they were jiggled about (so that they were no longer in order of date received) and were then each given a number, ready to be moved to the public forum after the draw has taken place.

1. manda224
2. sam&alice
3. Sarah&Braydon
4. Laura & Ellouise
5. sazzylou
6. FLOSSY82
7. muppetmummy
8. SarahH
9. angelblue
10. littlepip
11. fran_23
12. Hotluck
13. Toxic_angel
14. AnnaR2B
15. poppy160
16. mary70
17. mum2be?
18. charli
19. Nic'n'Keeley
20. rachx
21. Kimbo
22. Josephine_Beth
23. Foxymum
24. laura-82
25. kimheath
26. Princess Puddles
27. happy_chick
28. jaydesmummy
29. Eblinx
30. jools221181
31. Jenna
32. Adele
33. mama2b
34. Emmylou
35. Lucybee
36. DebbieM
37. Squiglet
38. Vicki83
39. lisa&alex
40. Melanie
41. leckershell
42. Cloud9
43. trixipaws
44. Moomum
45. maybebaby
46. mrs_tommo22
47. Gemma & Jake
48. Misslarue

and the winning number (picked by Bloom in the Chat Room just now) is .....

19 ..... it's Nic'n'Keeley!!! :dance:

Congratulations! :clap:

You get to pick one of the five fab prizes shown on the October Free Mini Prize Draw thread. I'll be in touch by PM shortly to see which prize you'd like to receive.

To everyone else who didn't win this month, thanks for entering and don't worry - next month's Free Mini Prize Draw will be posted in Off Topic on 1 November with a whole load of different prize choices, so you will be able to try your luck again then! :hug:

natalie&jake said:
My name isnt on the list- didnt you recieve my email :(
I've just checked as I've got all of the entries in one folder in my mail program but no, I definitely don't have an email from you Natalie :( Did you definitely send it to freedraw @pregnancyforum.co.uk? I only have a few email addresses at this site, and so misspelled ones get returned to sender. Other than perhaps a misspelled email addy though, I'm not sure why your email wouldn't have come through? :(

Gemma & Jake said:
Well done Nic :dance: Which prize did you choose

Choice 4 the music player as Keeley's winnie the pooh dreamshow broke today :( ... Mayb that was a sign :lol:

Littlelady87 said:
i entered too, my names not there :(
I've checked also for your entry Littlelady, but I haven't received anything - I can only presume that these two entries have been lost in the mail system somehow en route :( (either at my ISP's end, or your ISP's end - I really don't know).

I've been speaking to Natalie&Jake via PM, and I've decided what I'll have to do next month is hit 'reply' to all the entries to confirm receipt, and so if somebody doesn't receive a reply from me then they'll need to get in touch via PM to let me know. I know this doesn't help for this month though, sorry :( :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back