* SUNDAY CHATS: This Week: Relationship Chat @ 8pm*

Urchin.....I'm really really really really sorry :( :oops: but we're still on holiday on 3rd June (long story - but jealous MIL :roll: having to pay her a visit on our way home from Lakes :wall: )so not back until 4th June.....and I really wanna come to the routines chat....... :( :(

I wouldn't normally ask, but can that be the week after or something?I;m so sorry :(

Can we have another bfing chat meet, would benefit all new mummys and mums 2 b :D

Emmylou said:
Urchin.....I'm really really really really sorry :( :oops: but we're still on holiday on 3rd June (long story - but jealous MIL :roll: having to pay her a visit on our way home from Lakes :wall: )so not back until 4th June.....and I really wanna come to the routines chat....... :( :(

I wouldn't normally ask, but can that be the week after or something?I;m so sorry :(

I swapped it for the 10th, hope that's OK

It's no bother to change the dates if it doesn't suit people... we want as many interested people as possible to come to them :D

I hope you're all going to come along and listen to me bang on about nappies.

I warn you, once I start........... :lol:

Seriously, please don't leave me talking to myself! :oops:

Well i wont be coming to any they are all on sundays when i work :|

Mel&Hope said:
Well i wont be coming to any they are all on sundays when i work :|
didnt someone mention twice weekly?

yeah hun, only prob is i only have 3 out of 7 days i dont work, plus i dont want to cause a fuss

Mel&Hope said:
yeah hun, only prob is i only have 3 out of 7 days i dont work, plus i dont want to cause a fuss

What days don't you work?

There are more than enough topics for twice weekly as long as people turn up :D

Yeah if ur sure thats ok, I dont wana be a burden :lol:

Urchin said:
Emmylou said:

I swapped it for the 10th, hope that's OK

It's no bother to change the dates if it doesn't suit people... we want as many interested people as possible to come to them :D

Thank you very much :D :hug:

OK have put a couple of themes in for wednesday, we can see how it goes, the first one is a weaning chat a week today on the 30th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back