Our hols in the Costa del sol

Sage

Reaction score
Had a lovely week. Id 100% recommend any of the first choice holiday villages if you have kids. they are absolutely fantastic for little ones. Squiglet i dont know how you put up with that heat 24/7! Only bad thing that happened was Kyran picked up a horrid tummy bug on the day we flew home. first time the poor little thing has been properly sick, it was heart breaking. He's still not quiet right but on the mend.

Rocking his new hat
DSC00140.jpg

Having a swim
DSC00154.jpg

Cooling off in his "in-room paddling pool"
DSC00157.jpg

Having a kip on a sun lounger!
DSC00150.jpg

And the beautiful view from our balcony
DSC00147.jpg

awwwww lovely!!!

Looks like a fab time was had!!! And how cute is your boy!!

Dont ever complain about the heat tho - the hotter the better I say :D

Its just called the holiday village costa del sol. I cant stress enough how good it is for kids. I think first choice have these family villages in spain, turkey, mexico....there are more. they do a brochure.

Ill have alook for next year.

Trying to find a compromise with stuff to do for the two boys, the new baby and to keep me and Brian amused to.

Honestly its great. Its a little pricey but its all inclusive. Lovely buffets for breakfast, lunch and tea that change every night. unlimited drinks. They have a creche and cover all children aged from birth to 15 with different groups. the holiday is specifically british all the holiday entertainers/carers are british and all hotel staff speak english. The child care groups looked fantastic (ob with ky being so young there was no point but we could of put him in the creche if we wanted) the kids were constantly kept amused. They did swimming lessons, football school, treasure finding, games, swimming pool games, the list is endless, basically theres always something for the kids. The nighttime entertainment was great. Im now officially a bingo addict! and i dont think i can drink anymore free, vodka, lemonade and lime again....ever! very tipsy every night whilst ky was flat out in his push chair totally worn out! also was a great chance to meet other families with young kids. its on the first choice website...have i praised it enough?! :roll: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: lol at the drink... its a tad on the hot side this year... supposed to get hotter too... two words.... air conditioning :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Glad you had a good time... where abouts did you go?

It was in Belamendena sp? lol if we hadnt had air con in our room i think i seriously would of melted! :shock:

awww what a gorgeous boy; glad you had a good holiday and I hope Kyran is better soon :hug:

Looks gorgeous and so does Kyran! Glad you had a great time! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back