Suffered MMC , hcg dropped & now slowly rising?

Hi Emily , I’m so sorry to hear what you went through. I know it’s such an awful thing for anyone to have to go through & I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Sounds like we had similar experiences , mine also started with spotting but I also had mild back ache which was concerning. Then after I’d had a scan they said no pregnancy could be found in my womb & there was a shadow next to my right ovary. The next day I thought what I had was a miscarriage the pain was horrendous , levels dropped then went back up slightly.
I’m glad my body has dealt with things naturally , I’m unsure what and if the damage to my tube will be but for now I’m taking time out to let myself heal.
The hospital have discharged me now , so no more blood tests my hcg levels are almost at 0 again. :) xx

So update on this thread , I’ve had what I classed as a normal period , I thought I was about 3/4 dpo today but could I possibly of ovulated earlier ? I just hope it’s not related to my prev Mc but I can’t see how it can be if my levels were at 7-10 back in January & ive has a period?

Attachments

• B92722FD-CE80-4B0A-B799-5950A39B1AE2.jpg
    B92722FD-CE80-4B0A-B799-5950A39B1AE2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DEC5B97D-B5BD-41EC-8616-261115AF766F.jpg
    DEC5B97D-B5BD-41EC-8616-261115AF766F.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 21
Eeek! I really hope this is a new pregnancy. Is there a chance you could of ovulated early and be more like 9dpo? Xxx

Eeek! I really hope this is a new pregnancy. Is there a chance you could of ovulated early and be more like 9dpo? Xxx

Hi Millie hope you’re well? Haven’t been on here much was taking a little break.
Well if I was going by previous cycles I would be around 7/8 dpo but when the snow came I didn’t get chance to get at Opks , so I tested a few days ago & got a positive opk presumes I was ovulating.. making me what I thought was 3/4 dpo
But this has thrown everything up in the air now ha ha

How are you ? X

Hi beckyboo...hope this is another bfp for you. Did you get a negative hpt after you mc? I had another mmc 2 weeks ago and still bleeding after mm. Was told to take hpt week 3 to see if negative as thats when my body will hopefully ovulate again. I was told i wouldnt O until i have a neg hpt. Fingers crossed this is your rainbow. Take another test in a couple of days....hopefully youll see line progression.xx

Hi beckyboo...hope this is another bfp for you. Did you get a negative hpt after you mc? I had another mmc 2 weeks ago and still bleeding after mm. Was told to take hpt week 3 to see if negative as thats when my body will hopefully ovulate again. I was told i wouldnt O until i have a neg hpt. Fingers crossed this is your rainbow. Take another test in a couple of days....hopefully youll see line progression.xx

Hi melly ,
I read on another thread, so sorry that you’ve had to go through all of this again. My heart goes out to you.
My hcg levels were nearly at 0 on the 30th January , I did a pg test a week later & tbwas negative. I didn’t rip it apart searching for a 2nd line (like I normally do) so even if there was a line it would of been extremely faint. I had a period 2 weeks later so presumed everything was back to normal.
I didn’t use opks the week I normally ovulate as I thought my cycle might be different now. The only reason I took a test was because I started to feel different again. So I’m either 7dpo or not pregnant. Will just wait it out I guess
I do hope your okay melly, i can’t imagine how you must be feeling but it’s good you’ve got loads of support on here :) xx

Hey any more news on repeat tests?

Last edited:

Hi Alexis , I kept repeating every 24hrs but nothing , not even a squinter so I’m going to take it as an evap or something.
I’ve even tested this morning with a 20mui & nothing so I’m going to presume I must be 8/9 dpo , I don’t feel any symptoms so not getting my hopes up.
Have you tested yet? :)

Hi Alexis , I kept repeating every 24hrs but nothing , not even a squinter so I’m going to take it as an evap or something.
I’ve even tested this morning with a 20mui & nothing so I’m going to presume I must be 8/9 dpo , I don’t feel any symptoms so not getting my hopes up.
Have you tested yet? :)

Nah no point I had 4 days of brown blood the it turned to red blood on Monday so am out already (af wasn't due till this coming Friday) feel so nauseous its so weird. I am gutted but means we have time to try again this month hopefully.

Maybe your just too early to test ? Wishing you luck hunni

Ah I’m sorry to hear that :( I know how frustrating it is. That’s a good way to look at it , have to remain positive ! :)
I fell asleep this afternoon which is not like me & woke up with slight back ache & sore boobs.
I have no idea what going on this cycle I’m totally baffled ha ha guess I’ll wait til Monday as that’s when AF is due
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back