A Clingy Phase?

MissyRee

Reaction score
Over the last week or so Jack has become abit clingy with only me, a few times my OH has tried to feed Jack and he wont have any of it, he goes purple with crying so much he has tears and just screams the house down but as soon as i take him and put the bottle in his fine... whats up with that?! My OH's mum and dad have also tried to feed him a few times recently and get the same problem, OH's mum tried for 45minutes yesterday evening before giving up and again straight away he was fine with me and drank his milk just fine.

Sometimes he does it if somebody is holding/cuddling him all of a sudden he'll go into a crazy crying fit and wont calm down unless i take him, he's always been fed by different members of the family and had cuddles with everyone lots of times so i dont get why he wont let them now? Sometimes he's ok other times he just screams and cries so much he really works himself up, for no reason? He has been teething for the last month or 2 but his never got like this about people feeding him before, whats going on ladies! Help! x

I have had the same problem with Angel. I spoke to my HV and apparently it is normal around you LO's age. It wore off a bit after the 4 month growth spurt. However FIL made the mistake of scaring the crap out of her during this phase so now she simply hates most men!
I was just recommended to let her look at people, and decide in her own time if she's happy going to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back