Sucking everything!

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Hi girls, in the last week Blake has started sucking on anything he can - his hands/sleeves/tshirts/blankets.

Currently both sleeves of his babygrow are sopping wet and it needs changing.

He's feeding plenty and not cranky or anything.

Anyone got any advice?

Gem x

Sam used to do that too - his sleeves were permanently wet and anything else that went near his mouth would get sucked on... he wasn't grumpy or hungry, just a sucky baby I think. When he started putting his hands in his mouth all the time at about 7 or 8 weeks I did wonder if he was going to get teeth early but he didn't get his first one until he was 8 months :lol: x

Matt does this too although I think he has a top tooth on the way! He loves sucking his sleeves though! x

Charleys always sucking things! I just let him get on with it as long as it's nothing he can choke on x

Yep Seb's a sucky baby too! If his coat is near his mouth he licks and sucks it, sleeves, hands, blanket etc etc etc!

Alex has just started really sucking on his fingers and sleeves I worry he is hungry

I swear Paiges mission in life is to fit her mr froggy (a frog shapped toy lol) completly in her mouth. She'll just suck and chew on everything. My mum tells me off because I call one of her toys he chew toy and apparently that makes me sounds like a dog, but she just chews it....so its a chew toy! I just let her carry on.

Codie does this as her adult teeth hav started to come through lol!!

Yep h does this too anything he can get in his hands he sucks!

haha Riley is exactly the same, always has been! the sucking can just be for comfort so no need to worry :) think it's just what babies do! Riley had a right temper tantrum at a toy before because it wasn't going in his mouth the way he wanted it too, lol!

Tegan sucks everything she's got a elephant comfort toy and she sucks its nose! last night when i undressed her ready for the bath she was sucking on her bare arm and 9/10 she's got one of her hands in her mouth x

Tegan sucks everything she's got a elephant comfort toy and she sucks its nose! last night when i undressed her ready for the bath she was sucking on her bare arm and 9/10 she's got one of her hands in her mouth x

same here always hand in the mouth

the elephant comfort toy is it from primark cuz noa got one too :)

if they aren't teething babies put things in their mouth to 'discover the world!' xx

discovering the world with their mouth, sooo cute!!! xx

Thanks for the replies girls. I was worrying it was very early teething. My poor little nipples were a quivering with fear!

DD never put anything in her mouth but I can tell Seb's much nosier and is going to be a nightmare for putting things in his mouth!!!!

Ray-I thought it was early teething too as he's dribbling like mental too x

Jack does it. He got hold of the top of his t.shirt and it was soaking. He loves sucking his hands too. :) no harm x

oh and his a right dribbler hehe.. I have it all over me if he falls asleep on my chest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back