SUCH A LOOOOOONG WAIT!! DON'T YOU THINK?

neeko_1

Reaction score
HI, I'm 13 weeks to day yeh, :cheer: i had my scan on friday which was 12 weeks and 3 days but i have to go back in 8 weeks which I'll be 20 weeks anyway i just can't wait that long... why is it such along wait?

did anyone have the same? if so how did you do it.. i just can't wait too see my baba again.... please give me any advice thanks :pray:

Hey neeko,

Congrats on getting to 13 weeks!

You are very lucky! I only get the one scan at 13 weeks then that's it until the birth day!

I am finding the wait until my first scan and we can tell people tortureous (sp?).

Speak to you soon

Valentine xxx

Its normal, you have a scan round about 12 weeks then if everythings going ok you dont have another one til 20 weeks.

Last time I was pregnant I cant remember how I managed, just took a day at a time I think and it soon came round.

This time Im having a Babybond scan at 16 weeks as well as my 20 weeks one so I wont have to wait as long.

Im sure it'll come round soon enough for you :)

Valentine - how come you only get a 13 week scan?? :?

Hi Kirsty,

Because I live in Scotland and most Health Boards in Scotland don't give a 20 week scan as standard.

You can go private of course but we just can't afford it just now.

Boo hoo!

Valentine xxx

i had my 12 week scan and my 20 week one, but i couldnt wait another 20 weeks to see my bubba again so i booked myself in for a private 3d/4d scan for the 6th january!!!!

Hi

With Kiara i had my first scan at 16 weeks, then another one at around 21 weeks to find out the sex but normally out here we only get one at 16 weeks , but my doctor is nice
This time i got mine at 11 weeks to date correctly then i go back at around 20 weeks to find out the sex.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back