Stupidest things you've done

Misslarue

Reaction score
What's the stupidest thing you've done? (or at least one of them as I'm sure like me there's a fair few! :wink: )

When I was travelling in Oz me and my ex boyfriend thought it would be a great idea to make some quick cash and join a pyramid scheme. we handed over $500 and waited to collect our $1500 as promised. Needless to say we never saw the bloke and our money again. :roll: Muppets!

sorry cant help laughing at that :rotfl:

the stupidest thing ive ever done is:

my college had a huge steep hill with a pond at the bottom, and we used to roll down it (immature i know lol) but once i went too fast and couldnt stop and yes i landed in the pond!!!

Charlotte & Emily said:

my college had a huge steep hill with a pond at the bottom, and we used to roll down it (immature i know lol) but once i went too fast and couldnt stop and yes i landed in the pond!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Although yours sounds more fun!

Charlotte & Emily said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've loads but I think the most recent is one day shopping at Meadowhall I went to the loos. Once I'd finished I went to wash my hands and couldn't work out how to get the taps on! By this time I was getting a bit embarressed as everyone was looking at me so I decided to just leg it with my hands full of soap. Well I tried every door and couldn't find my way out of the toilets! It was like a bloody maze!:oops:
When I eventually got out I burst into tears in the middle of Meadowhall :oops:
I've never been so red in all my life!
I used pregnancy brain as an excuse! :lol:

oh theres so many, im naturally clumsy and absent minded like you wouldnt beleive lol

yesterday is a good example, we all went on a working lunch and I went in the bosses car, it wasnt until I got ready to leave work later on I realised I didnt have my bag and had left it in either the bosses car or the pub lol, so I got my bosses car keys and checked in his car, it was there, so I got my bag, got in my car and started driving home, still with my bosses car keys - he phoned me when i was half way home, not only had I his keys but id forgotten to pick up that days post to take to the post office. :rotfl:

Oh well it was friday!

oh jools :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cant help but laugh though just imagining ypu running round trying to get out bless ya :hug:

The other day when I left work I got to my car and tried unlocking it with the keyfob think and it wouldn't open, I looked in the car and thought 'I don't remember puting those things in the car, maybe OH had borrowed it while I've been in work', it took a few seconds to realise OH hasn't got a spare set. It took a few seconds longer to figure out this car I was trying to get into wasn't even mine :lol: funny thing was it wasn't even the same make or colour as my car :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back