Stupid windows rant

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
The weather people said tonight/last night was to be mild winds! Mild winds my butt!! I've been kept up all night with gales force winds making my bedroom window whistle! :wall:
We have the crappiest windows jobs done in the history of window jobs! They were already like that when we moved in and despite telling the landlord many times he hasn't gotten them fixed as it would require getting them fully replaced and that would mean a rent increase to pay for it. It doesn't help that we are on the 12th floor.
I think we need to look for a new place before the baby is born. I don't want to raise a child in a flat with leaky windows that literally scream! Shame we can't afford it right now or I'd be out of here in a flash! :evil:

have you tried re sealing them? Cost you about £5 to do with some silicone sealant.

My windows are that bad that the wood is rotten! I am just about to get new ones though and am so excited :lol:

I hate it when it is windy - windows sound like they are going to cave in! My house is cold as the stupid storage heater doesn't work properly nevermind shite windows :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back