:o:o:o

melanieyeah

Reaction score
WELL! When we moved into our flat, the windows had thick heavy blinds which rolled down, so we never used them at the back of the house in the bathroom or bedroom. our flat is on the ground floor, and the garden, although comunal is never used by anyone, its all over grown, and you need to walk down the side bit to get to our bedroom and bathroom window. Anyway, So I was sat in my bedroom this morning, getting ready for work, butt naked and doing my makeup, when who should show up at the window but my landlord! I WAS FUMING. and naked. so i grabbed the nearest thing, which was a hand towel, to cover me down there while my one arm covered my bojongas. I had a fit at him and he said he was doing ''maintenence''. Am I right to be mad? I mean, i didnt shut the blinds, but then again they are so thick and heavy no light can possibly penetrate them.. i'd be in darkness and having to use the bedroom light. AHhh what a crime xxx

I think I would have been embarrassed more than mad :oops: lol! :D it's like getting caught by the window cleaner :D never mind hun :hug: he can't see you any worse can he?! :)

Xxx

By law your landlord should give you 24 hours notice before turning up at your property.

I had a landlord who would LET HIMSELF INTO OUR STUDENT HOUSE!!! It would always be around 9am so he could catch one of us in a towel, I'm sure :puke:

Don't stand for it, tenants have rights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back