• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stupid oh

prettypenguin

Reaction score
I hardly ever ask for a lie in and when I do the latest ill sleep is about 9, often I'm up at half 8 when I get a lie in.

Last night Charlie had me up quite a bit and after an hour I had ran out of ideas so woke oh who got up twice and he'd got him to sleep. So yesterday morning oh slept til about quarter to 9 and I had to leave the house and wake him. So as I'd been awake a lit if last night (i kept having nightmares and waking up) I asked if oh could get up with Charlie. Well he started moaning 'oh I never get a lie in why cant Charlie sleep in til eleven...' So I explained that wed have to put him to bed at 11pm if he wanted that and that when you have a baby you never get a lie in.

'yeah but I work hard all week' erm, so do fkin i? I'm sure he thibks i stick cbeebies on all day and go back to bed all I want is half an hour and cause he was moaning and taking ages getting dressed and brushing his teeth etc I'm wide awake :l

It just infuriates me how he thinks he's doing me a massive favour when I get up with Charlie at 6 everyday and he doesn't get up for work til 8 so he has a little lie in.

Now he's being extra loud downstairs put the radio on dead loud and Charlie's still not had hia breakfast and is crying for it despite me telling him to give him his porridge which is already out for him.

So how the hell do I get my half an hour with all this noise? And hes dragging us to church even though I despise going cause I get lumbered with Charlie who always cries cause he's meant to be napping whilst oh stands there singing daft hymns pretending he's such a good man for coming to mass once a week.

Grrr rant over, sorry ladies he's just bugged me today, I think the last lie in I had was in march on my birthday weekend. I know on fathers day hell be wanting a big fuss and a whole day in bed when on mothers day he spent about a tenner on me and I was up at half 5 with Charlie went to my grans grave and spent the day cleaning the house whilst he had a half 11 lie in.

Grrr tosser x

They do seem to think that we don't do anything eh.
Really bugs me. Having said that my o/h gets up with Cam all the time when he's home so I can't complain.
Go down n turn the radio off on him lol!! X

I just left him to it, just had a long hot shower instead ha I'm gonna be nice and clean for church and he's not :p x

never mind turn it off throw it against the wall then blame it on pregnacy hormones later xx

Haha I would but he seems to completely disregard pregnancy stuff lately like this year it doesn't matter if I'm tired or feeling teary or sick he's no sympathy...x

Grrr i hate the 'i have to go to work' comment. Drives me mad. We work too, we just don't get paid for it!

Men are so infuriating, I'm lucky that my oh does't have much work on at the moment, but when he has and there's a lie in available, he gets it!! They just think because they been to work all day, they deserve it, rubbish!!! Go down and tell him you're going out for the day, on your own and he can look after Charlie, see how he likes that! x x

I get the same thing too o don't they see wat we do as a job but unlike them we have it 24 7 and they get to leave there job at 5 o clock. I think it's something that makes us knock heads a lot ur not alone hun

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

What a plonker! Looking after his son properly would make him a better Christian than going to church, as far as I'm concerned...

We didn't even go in the end cause I was feeling really sick and charlie was in bed asleep. If we miss a week mils friend that goes tells off us to mil lol, I was like what's she gonna do ground us Haha. Mil wasn't even bothered anyway.

I think he tried to make it up by saying throughout various points of the day how nice i looked, even though I look like death warmed up.

He hasn't ever had him for more than 2 hours and in that time he didnt need feeding, changing, or naps he just took him out to homebase and b and q. At the end of this month I have 2 induction days 9-6 so I've made him book those days off work, he said hes looking forward to it, I said so am I Haha. I might make him do the night shifts too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back