having a bad night :(

prettypenguin

Reaction score
Just feel really rubbish...house is a tip as took Charlie swimming with my.cousin this morning and she spent the day with us so didn't get any cleaning done and Charlie didn't nap much, oh.got home and I barely saw him, spent a good hour or so trying to get Charlie to sleep...then I fall asleep myself, oh wakes me as he's made tea, got up half an hour later ate a tiny bit, Charlie was crying.in his sleep, I feel guilty wondering if he could sense.me stressing out earlier... Oh says he feels lonely as we've not seen much of each other this week so I've all this guilt a messy house I've been in bed since 8 and I can't sleep but don't want to go downstairs even though I miss oh...Pfff

(phone is rubbish hence all the full stops) x

:hugs: not much help, but we all have days like this. Xxx

^^wss :hug: Hope you get a good nights sleep and feel better tomorrow.xx

Hope tomorrow is better. Maybe go c oh and get cuddles ? Always makes me feel better cxx big hugs

He's been waking every hour still...trying everything, even given him calpol :( which I hate doing. Oh just come up now to bed alp happy and.I've just burst into tears, won't stop screaming :( so fed up, can't do this anymore :,( x

you poor thing. I know how you feel, J has been crying on and off all night and all day since his jabs on tuesday. I've given him calpol but hasnt seemed to make much diff.

Get your OH to give you massive cuddles and ask him to tell you it will all be ok!

Dont worry so much about house, it will keep til tomorrow or even next week, but your baby wont, he doesnt understand waiting xxxx

Awww, days like this are horrible, hope he's settled down now. It could be a bit of teething and he might be picking up your stressed to. Watch out for his ears too if you been swimming today and he seems a bit unwell and your not sure wot is wrong. Maybe let your oh take over for a bit so wot can try to relax. Don't worry about the messy house, that can wait, its only dust etc and I bet there are loads of us on here with messy houses just now me included x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Getting so pissed off, I'm absolutely knackered he's still up, won't go to sleep, feel like screaming I really do. Oh is being wonderful, just telling me things I should have done wow thanks for that if you're so bloody brilliant you do it grrrrrrr. All I want is 1 good night, I'm sick of hearing screamig and whinging.... I can't do this anymore :( I've got noone to mind him tomorrow, he's up at 6 so will be having the day from hell tomorrow :,( sorry girls I'm just so fed up, feel like I can't be a mum anymore I keep getting everything wrong x

Men are like that. They know the answer to 'everything' but they don't do it!
Really hope you feel better today!

My oh days this but most nights once I've got her bathed and into bed I come downstairs he's asleep on the sofa! I just remind him that I'm the one looking after the baby, house & him so if he feels left out he bloody well needs to stay awake lol

Men are like that. They know the answer to 'everything' but they don't do it!
Really hope you feel better today!

The best one I get is 'why is she crying?' my reply is 'if I knew that she wouldn't be bloody crying would she!'
I could happily throw something at him at times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back