stupid hospital really annoys me

sarah113

Reaction score
Had a phone call at 5pm to say they needed me to get up the hospital asap and bring an overnight bag, i asked why and the stupid nusre on the phone said because your hormone levels have not doubled in the last 24 hour you have an ectopic pregnancy, so is said to her that i thought they double every 48-72 hours and she said yes they do but they have not gone up enough in 24 hours (i was like wtf) then i said im not in any pain and she then said your not always in pain (i was like whatever) then i said they saw a sac in my uterus and my tubes looked fine on the scan and then she said you can still have the sac in the uterus and in your tubes, then she said bring an overnight bag and they will do the persedure(sp) in the morning, i just said oh ok then but im not staying in, and i'll be up there soon.
Got to A&E and booked in ect, got taken down to a room and a male nurse came in done my bp ect (all was fine) and i started having abit of a moan about what i know about hcg levels ect and he seemed to just be agreeing with me, then he went and 5 mins later the doctor came in and said everything seems fine with your blood, your levels have gone up so thats good, and also if your not in any pain or bleeding than thats good too. she told me to go home and if i get any pain of bleeding come streight back and ive got to have another blood test tomorrow, i also told her the reason i was probley getting the pain on wednesday (costipation) and she said that was probley it then.
What annoyed me though is what the nurse said (the one that phoned). im already stressed enough without someone saying them sort of thing and making me panic even more.
sorry for the essay just needed to let it out, feel much better now :D

Blimey, talk about put you in a panic.

Thats absolutly disgusting, I would of complained.

:hug: Glad all is well though

Hi that is awfull what a cruel situation to put you in, wanted to give you some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: Sara xx

so they basically told you you are having an eptopic pregnancy with no evidence?
You need to complain big time!! :x

OMG how horrible!! I would be going mad!!
I just replied to your other post! Im not good with the numbers things but jeez, who the hell is this nurse to say what she did on the phone with no evidence or anything? That is so bad!

:shock: WTF????? Thats awful hun, complain!!!!!! :x

Glad you and LO are ok :hug:

Thats really bad, you should make a complaint to PALS.

What gets me is if this nurse has maybe phoned the wrong person then there could be someone out there that does need them!!

Glad your ok :hug:

I would definately make a complaint. That's really bad. The last thing you need is that kind of stress! :hug:

:shock: thats terrible :shock:
what would have happened if you hadnt of moaned
you really need to complain :twisted:

how are you today - did you have your blood test?

hi
yes i had my bloods done today and they have gone up again now at 8409, i had to ring for them as doctor was supposed to ring me with the results but did'nt. i don't have a clue whats going on now as she/he did'nt ring, but i take it its a good sign that that are going up. and what i've read online ect they double every 2-3 days so mine have nearly doubled in 2days.
also yesterday the doctor told me not to worry and said as long as they up its a good sign.

thanks to everyone who replied, i was just so upset any angry yesterday that i had to let it out

:shock: thats awful hun so sorry your having to go through this :hug: i would def complain xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back