Wrong dates or miscarraige help?

bigmomma

Reaction score
Hi i bleed 2 weeks ago for 2 days then it stopped.I went to my doctor who said it possible miscarraige and to wait until this week as i was too early to see heartbeat. From what i think my dates are i should be 7/8 wks this week.I went for scan on monday and doctor said he could not see anything in my uterus,although i could see something???..anyway he took my hcg bloods and told me to come back on Wednesday for more bloods.So i went back Wednesday to give bloods and got a call last night to say the hcg levels have dropped just slightly and i was to come in this morning for a scan.So in i go this morning thinking the worse.I got an internal scan,and up popped what i had seen a few days ago.The nurse was not to sure so would'nt comment on it.She said there was a second sac much smaller beside this but was not sure as it could be a bleed??? Im so confused. She was basically telling me she was going to send me to the doctor who would then give me a tablet to clear me out etc. For some strange reason instinct kicked in and i said no i want to wait and see what happens.So in the next breath she said yes that is porbably best as you could have your dates wrong.So i have to go back next Friday to see if anything has developed or not and get my hcg levels checked again.

Has anyone had something similar happen??? What was the outcome?? I have had 3 miscarraiges before so i know what it feels like but this was not the same??

Hey :wave:

I'm sorry I don't have any advice but just sending big :hugs:

Please keep us updated with how things go

xxx

Sorry hun didn't want to read and run x I can't help I'm afraid but hope someone can give you some advice. Hope it is all good news x

im a little shocked that the lady was going to send you to te docs for a pill to clear you out with out 100% knowing! silly woman

hope u are ok and fingers crossed you may av got your dates wrong x x x

Sorry no advice but just wanted to say thinking of you xxx

I had this n all it was is that they got my dates wrong. Instead of being 7 weeks as assumed I was only 5 weeks. At that point all u can see Is the sac n nothing else

Wow, so she was that quick to 'clear you out' huh? Nice. Yeah, as agonising as the wait would be, I would wait it out to see what happens. It doesn't sound as straight forward as a miscarriage to me? See what happens. If sadly, things don't work out, at least follow ur instinct and let it happen naturally cos u never know, stranger things have happened.

Hope you don't have to wait too long and know what's going on with you soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back