Struggling!!!! Any ideas? Xx

Jacko

Reaction score
So my last two little boys pregnancies were nothing like this....

I am dizzy, disorientated, nauseous lightheaded and feel like I am going to pass out!
This is all day everyday. I know I should be pleased with such strong symptoms but with a 3 and 4 year old I am really struggling.

I feel that bad sometimes it scares me how out of control I feel.

Does anyone feel the same?? What helps???

Xxxccc

Don't worry, it will pass. I felt very ill when I was 6 weeks pregnant. Everyday, when I woke up I knew I had to spend some time in the toilet. Also - I had to lay in my bed because my head was spinning. Maybe you should ask for help from your partner or family. You deserve a little time to rest.

Last edited:
It happens to me when I move too quickly. I go dizzy too. Just rest up, think it's just the joys of Tri 1. If you're worried, maybe have your blood sugars checked abit earlier?
As for the nausea I've got some anti sickness bands. I didn't splash out on the sea bands morning sickness ones though, just got some £1.85 Travel sickness ones from Amazon and you know what, they've helped tonnes! I no longer feel sick in the day and when I take them off in the evening for bath & bed, I end up vomiting once just before bed as brushing teeth but the feeling sick is no longer there and last week nausea was taking over my life xx

Last edited:
I had this when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was my blood pressure dropping. Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do. Except get up slowly and take things easy. Chocolate and fizzy pop can sometimes help. Good luck Hun xx

Are you getting enough sleep? I find I'm like that on days when I haven't slept enough. It's so difficult when you have a toddler. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon x

I've just ordered some sickness bands today as I felt rough as a dog.
Also been in bed at 9pm every night can't wait to get my son in bed tonight as I might even get in at 8pm tonight.
I literally thought all day at work bloody hell I can't cope with this!

Like you say Jacko at least it's a positive sign. Hopefully it won't be for to much longer & then the heartburn and indigestion will begin LOL!!

Xxx

I'm with you jacko. Feeling really shaky nauseous and dizzy/room spinning.

I generally only feel better if I'm actually sick (felling better then lasts about an hour) and usually between 5 and 7pm I get slight let up in symptoms

Had to phone in sick last week coz of it.

Hope it passes for you soon xx

Thanks girls. I feel like I am being dramatic lol! But it really is horrific!!!
I will try the sickness band , does anyone have a link?
Hmmmm a girl I never even thought of that! After having two boys I could never imagine having a girl. Xxx

My sickness bands arrived yesterday. Didn't make a blind bit of difference :-(

Just go on eBay and search for seabands or sickness bands.

They're only £2-3 .

They work for lots of people so hopefully ul get some relief xx

Oh god I really hope they work for me again.
They didn't get rid of it completely but they helped me before x

Iv had minion again today and actually managed to hang a washing out and mop the floors!

Think I was wearing them too near my wrist yesterday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back