Dizzy spell

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Evening ladies...

well i had my first one of these this morning and it proper freaked me out!!!

I got to work feeling okay and then after about 15 mins i started to feel awful. really disorientated if i moved my head..kind of like my eyes didnt belong to my body!! and just felt all light headed and dizzy......if i had stood up i may have fallen over...

i knew i needed sugar so had to ring downstairs and get one of my colleagues to come up and help me!! bless her...she got me a biscuit and made me a sugary cup of tea! another tea later and is started to come round, although i still dont feel 100% right now.....

anyone else had similar?

i am seeing midwife tomorrow so she can check my bp and stuff then, but i do just think i let my blood sugars get too low....

xx

Hi hunny :wave:
I had the same last time I was pregnant but the same as you something sugary helped me feel better.
Hope your feeling yourself now hunny x x

thanks...yeah feel loads better. especially after the lovely tea sam just made me :) steak pie, mash and veg xx

was those asda steak pies they are advertising at the moment.....blinking lovely...and enough broccoli to sink a ship (cos its good for me and baby) so Sam says....especially after my 'moment' today xx

glad you're feeling better hon, low blood pressure is really common in pregnancy, I have it anyway even when I'm not pregnant :( it's crap but just make sure you always carry snacks with you and be careful not to get up too quickly :faint:x x x

Bellas right & be careful how much coffee you drink to as this can effect low blood pressure, plenty of water

xxx

Hey Samsgirl

When I was pregnant before my blood pressure quickly dropped from 120/80 to 96/60 in a matter of weeks & left me feeling dizzy - maybe the same is happening to you?

Take care hun & hope you feel better soon

x

i am feeling it now hun i feel if i stand up i am going to fall over i feel so tired to feel like my head is going to fall off backwards x

hello ladies..

I had my blood pressure taken last tuesday and it was fine but i have had another dizzy do today....i know when it's going to come on cos my ears feel like they are blocked. Like you they do when you are on a plane! and then i start to feel all light headed and just weird!!!

I was at the place we are getting married today and i came over all funny so had to go and have a cup of sweet tea and a biscuit...

I hope i am not developing gestational diabetes!!! I'm hoping it's just a hormonal and pregnancy thing....

I am having my bloods done on thursday and so that will show up if anything wrong...

anyone else feeling a bit wafty??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back