Stroller recommendations

Zazu

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to buy a stroller for holiday and when I am in my Citroën C1 (with a mini boot!). Anyone have any recommendations, my budget is £150.

I bought the silvercross pop but think I'm going to take it back because the brakes look to be in a funny place for getting down stairs/kerbs, and the handles look pretty high (I'm quite small).

Any advice appreciated x

We've just bought the mothercare nulo!! We really like it and the handles are perfect size and very easy to put down!!! X

we have had 5 prams and out stroller atm is the mamas and papas beat (there currently is a newer version ion argos and is reduced to £59.99 atm and we love it its fab :) it defo has nothing fancy but is brill , reclines easy decent basket and folds easiily xxx

Petite star zia + is the one Im going to get. Im getting a reworked one though so its £65 delivered. Type it into google and it'll be the first site. They look good, fold down tiny, fully recline and are light weight. :)

Oh i have a fantastic one its called a quicksmart or something it folds into a square so tiny that theres atleast half my boot leftand it even fits into a swim locker i got it for £79.99 xx

Oh i have a fantastic one its called a quicksmart or something it folds into a square so tiny that theres atleast half my boot leftand it even fits into a swim locker i got it for £79.99 xx

Just had a look and that is amazing, that would definately fit in the boot! Is it sturdy enough? X

My friends had hers a year and no problems its fantastic i actually prefer it to my bugaboo !! i have a C1 aswell and its amazing i got mine from i site called precious little one xx

We got the Mothercare Nulo, seems really nice and £40 cheaper than the silvercross pop. Thanks ladies x

Last edited:
Yeah!!! The nulo is really good and its amazing not having to push a massive pram about x

ooooh im pretty sure the petite star zia had pretty bad recommendations off some of the ladies on here apparently it tips wayyyyy too easy or something?! check out reviews online! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back