Best Lightweight Stroller???

Ladybird

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have the Silvercross 3D which I'm happy with but we're going on holiday in July (DS will be 19mths) and I think it will be easier with a lightweight stroller. I'm thinking McClaren but have looked online and there are so many I have no idea where to start. I'm thinking not too cheap but not too expensive, say £50 - £100. Is that realistic?

Any help much appreciated!

I had to buy a small lightweight stroller to fit in my car boot, I bought the Petite Star Zia and it is fantastic! Would highly recommend it :dance:

Got it off e-bay, brand new with cosy toes for about £90. Might be worth having a look.!

I just bought M&P Kato for our holiday in May was only £59.99 in the sale half price.

Maybe worth having a look :D

Thanks very much for your help. Looked at all those and went for the Chicco Winter London Manhatten, which I think is the CT. It was half price £50 from £100, and comes with cosy toes and rain cover. So although I'm buying it for what I hope to be a warm summer holiday if I'm taken by the compactness of it I can use it in the crappy British summer we're bound to get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back