Stretchmarks

frankie247

Reaction score
Just discovered my very first stretch mark and it's on my stomach - was hoping I'd avoid them, but no such luck. Argh

Hi Hun nothing you can do about them, I got my first one at 32 weeks :( I was gutted too. Just keep moisturising it may help reduce redness x x

Oh no! Just think of it as gods reward for being a perfect oven!!

I've not got any up to now but dreading the day I do! I check morning and night but I'm forever pitting cream on xx

I already have a fe stretch marks on my thighs just above my knees from years ago when I was growing.... So I am sure I will get loads further down the line!!

I know it's not something we want but just think of how amazing all of this is and the reward at the end....They will fade hun, just keep slopping on the cream!! xx

I know I will get stretch marks too. I have lots on my bum and lower back from growing up, so I'm braced for the worst. I don't think that will make it any less disappointing when they do appear, but we have to think positively about them or it will be terrible. I am already feeling very stretched, especially in the evenings. Feels like something's going to rip sometimes, even with loads of cream slopped on! x

I know that feeling of ripping, sounds ood, but its the same as you Karen, in the evening. Thank goodness for bio oil! The person that invented it should win a nobel prize!
x

I didn't get any with my first until I was just over 37 weeks gone, and I was measuring about 54 weeks lol So I did well! They're not that bad either, just lines on the skin, not dark red or anything so I got off really lightly!

I've not got any up to now but dreading the day I do! I check morning and night but I'm forever pitting cream on xx

Im doing exactly the same x
My belly button is on its way, think i will freak a little when that pops out x

Im doing exactly the same x
My belly button is on its way, think i will freak a little when that pops out x

My belly button looks set to pop this time. The top half is starting to already, makes me want to vom lol Got away with it with my son, even with the size of my bump it always stayed in, but this time it's cracking under the pressure. Hate belly buttons, eeeew yuck!

soo glad its not just me, mine used to be soo deep and now its not, yeah mines half in and half out :( x

soo glad its not just me, mine used to be soo deep and now its not, yeah mines half in and half out :( x

I just hope it goes back to normal after coz I've got a right thing about belly buttons as it is, hate it being touched. When the sonographer went over it she almost got punched, it's just a reflex lol

I've noticied my belly button getting shallower, I hope if it does pop then it'll go back afterwards.

I just hope it goes back to normal after coz I've got a right thing about belly buttons as it is, hate it being touched. When the sonographer went over it she almost got punched, it's just a reflex lol

haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a belly button issue. I hate mine being touched. It makes me shudder, like someone's hit a nerve or something. Weird. Mine's really deep but nowhere near popping. It just looks like it's smiling :) x

haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a belly button issue. I hate mine being touched. It makes me shudder, like someone's hit a nerve or something. Weird. Mine's really deep but nowhere near popping. It just looks like it's smiling :) x

OMG yes, me too. OH always tries to get a poke inn (ooer lol) and I freaking hate it so bad.

Hopefullyl you'll be lucky, mine didn't pop with my son at all, but this time it can't handle it.

Think I'm gonna have to google and make sure it will pop back coz otherwise I'm gonna have to cover it with tape lol

Just had a quick google and appears it should go back, but might need a little encouragement with exercising, which is not a problem. Phew! Didn't fancy taping it over every day lol

stretch marks we cant do anything about them am covered all over my tummy thighs and bum, am just hoping i dont get any more x

OOOH snap on the due date!!! i found my first one on my back v upsetting :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back