Stretchmarks so early?!

nikki87

Reaction score
Hey Girls,

is anyone else experiencing bad stretchmarks so early on?? i think i got my first one at 10weeks and now at 15 weeks my lower tummy is covered!! i look battered because they arent even light they are pure red!!
Ive got palmers stretch mark and just bought boo boo stretchy miracle cream so hopefully no more will appear!!

Bio oil is great hun. I found the odd mark really early on as I had lost weight and that left a mark! Have you had bad ms or lost weight? x

i have quite a few :( i have been using bio oil and the palmers cream in hope itll keep them at a minimum but so far not much luck :/

hate to say it ladies but if your prone to them (had them before) you'll probably get quite a few!

i had two really long ones on either side of my bump by 16weeks and they haven't stopped so far! i have layers upon layers of them! i used palmers coco butter until about 22 weeks when i started using palmers stretch mark cream as well, and have been using bio oil as well for a good few weeks! none of it has stopped them but it has helped them heal quicker and stopped them being pain full! best of luck ladies x

most of us get them, either when we get bigger or when we slim back down again! after a while they just look like silvery lines :) Don't worry too much :) You can get a cheapie bio-oil in poundland (cant remember the exact name) but i think its the almond oil in the bio oil which is the best for you, so if you need a cheap option (bio oil is SO dear) thats been great for me :)

bio oil is cheapest from Amazon, I got a big bottle delivered for £10, they do say for it to be effective though you need to be using it from the start of pregnancy - before 12 weeks! But unfortunately they're genetic apparantly, if your mum had them so will you!

bio oil is cheapest from Amazon, I got a big bottle delivered for £10,

thanks for the tip! Have been thinking of trying that stuff. Just ordered a bottle. :)

I've got absolutely loads left over from my first, haven't really seen any new ones but old ones are worse.

I'm using palmers too and praying for a difference lool

:)

I haven't had any yet and :pray: it stays that way, midwife said my skin was looking good at my check up anyway. Bio oil after each shower, also got amazons cheapy deal ;)

So SO jealous Princess81 - i hate mine! i know its all part of the experience but mine are sooo ugly :(

I am huge (my bump i mean) and i dont have any still, praying they wont appear at all. Have been using Derma mum oil and Palmers. Apparently you shouldnt scratch as well.
I am absolutely dreading them tbh

i have old ones on my hips from when i was a teen... never had any on my tummy and thankfully none yet.. although im kidding myslef i will get them. i think im more scared of them than the birth... which sounds stupid.

i thought if i had none through pregnancy and exercise right after i wont get any at all... am i right thinking that?
anyway i went on Lloyds pharmacy website and got the big bottles of bio oil for £10 each stocked up on two for now and use it morning and night along with Palmers cocoa oil in the bath to soak in... my skin has never been looked after so much.

xx

Last edited:
My stomach looks like a road map from my first 2, if I get any more its not really going to make a difference! However I am still using Palmers to help with the itching x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back