stretching pains..

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I'm gettin twinges, and pains.. (not bad pains just uncomfatable)

Did anyone else get this?
Are they growing pains..

OH, and few others commented.. (your belli's popped out all of a sudden)

And i've been gettin these pains and twinges for about 4/5days, what do you girlies think? xx

yeah I had this babe still feel it when I cough, sneeze, move in a funny way or laugh!!

Its all part of the stretching process everythings making way for the LO x

Yes, I have had this for the last few days. It is similar to AF pains but different :roll: if you know what I mean...

Yeah i been having these, and OH and people at work said i have popped all of a sudden too lol - i was worrying at first with the pains but heard babys heartbeat today when i went to see midwife, im not going to worry anymore :fib: :D

Hi honey i was wonderin how you was doing this morning as hadn't seen any news from ya for a bit :hug: yeah me gettin stretching pains too - like u say its like period pains but different int it :hug: i can't do without my lovely snuggly supportive bump band - my belly popped about a week ago and the bump band is really helping with those stretching pains - can't recommend them enough actually :clap: Hows you doin other than achey bumpiness? xxx

It sounds normal hun :hug: I think they just come in waves throughout the whole pregnancy as I get them about once every couple of weeks for a few days, then they stop (so I take another pic of bump!) :cheer:

(PS - I'd noticed you hadn't been on for a little while too! Glad you're back!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back