Stretch marks

abcd1234

Reaction score
I'm jsut wondering, if you've got stretch marks roughly when did they start appearing??
I'm obsessively bio oiling and checking my belly every morning cos i've got some stretchers from growing and the ones on my thighs are HORRIBLE!
I know that i'm doing all i can, and if im gonna get them i'll get them and tough shit lol, but at least i'll know i've tried, i feel very stretched atm but i know from talking to family my aunt didnt get hers until 8 months.
I nearly cried when i noticed some on my hip but after my mum searched (she couldnt even see them) she assures me they're old lol :rotfl:

At about 16 weeks I noticed some - on the top of my bum cheek!?!? HOW?! :oops:

And now I'm 18 weeks there's a few on my boob (yes, just the one - the slightly bigger one haha)!

xx

Alas women are predisposed to them. So some will get them even though they apply all the creams in the world to help prevent them. Others won't get anything and would have applied no creams at all. But they do fade with time if thats any consolation.

I've got some silvery ones but no red/dark ones as yet. No idea if I will either. I still have a few weeks of growing to go yet :lol:

IIRC I got some of the silvery ones about 24/25 weeks when my tummy popped out overnight, but nothing really new since then.

I have 4 silver ones that were from harrison but are showing now with this little one.
But my friends stretch marks appeared at 8 months, she thought she was doing so well, thats why i wont be saying oh im lucky i haven't got any because i was lucky with harrison i'm bound to be getting loads this time around.

I'm very prone to them and was over the moon I had none... until last week. I had one very low down on my bump and over the next few days that turned to several. I've used creams but not religiously. Figured if it was going to happen it would happen and it has. Oh well!

oh god. i am so terrifyed of getting them. i have been using palmers cocoa butter the one for stretch marks and been putting it on morning and night. i have a few on my hips from then i was growing up.... so far no more have apreared.... but today i was laying to one side and my tummy was stretched out slightly and my old stretch marks looked awful,and i totally freaked out. i REALLY REALLY dont wanna get them...... to ladies who have....... do they fade quickly after you had yout baby?

awwww i dont want them please please please stay away stretchys!

Because I was a chunk before I had my son, my stomach had to stretch that bit more...so got quite a few. Plus had some from being a chunk already lol

Have been using cocoa butter twice a day to try and minimise them. I am still a chunk and know some people who stretch a lot get real itchers and bleeders.

My moms partner says they are part of a mummy tummy (not mine, hers lol)...and that makes them attractive. That she has a beautiful womans body that shows the evidence of having had children.

I just call them my battle scars lol

If you carry on oiling/creaming after, if you do get some, they should fade quite drastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back