Stretch marks!!!

zoe82

Reaction score
Probably a bit TMI, but I have religiously been moisturising my stomach, back,bum, and legs, but what do I find this morning?? Stretch marks on my boobs! I've only gone up about one cup size, but clearly I've stretched them! Anybody else had this or just me?? :confused:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

None so far thank christ. But I moisturise my belly, hips, thighs, bum and boobs just in case. I also put bio oil in my bath x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You can moisturise as much as you like, but it wont make a difference as to wether you get them or not, its in your genes. Plus the layer of skin which actually stretches and causes stretch marks is so deep down you cant get to it with oils/creams anyway. Sorry!

It's best you accept them now instead of sulking about them for the last 8 weeks that I have done.

I am so depressed about my stomach it's unreal.

I used the creams twice a day and it has made no difference at all. I think some of us are just destined to get them sadly

Obviously I'm one of them! Oh well, I'm sure I'll cope, I'm not planning on flashing my boobs to anyone except my OH anyway! I'll take them as a positive to being pregnant, there are worse things!:)

They are nothing to be ashamed of or annoyed about, and they do fade!
My mum had 5 kids and still hasn't got a single stretch mark. I can only hope I'm as lucky as her (except for the 5 kids thing lol) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have 6 kiddies and I did get stretch marks but I honestly didnt mind. they faded so much you cant even tell they are there.

Oh I don't mind really, it just surprised me this morning as they snuck in where I couldn't obviously see them! It's all part of pregnancy!:)

I did mine religiously twice a day. I didn't get any whilst pregnant, they arrived when i shrank back down :roll:

Great that you aren't too bothered hun.

Mine are really bad. :(

My boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes and I've had purple stretch marks on the underneaths since prob about 16 weeks pregnant!
None on my belly yet but I fully expect there will be soon! x

Yeah, that's where mine are, its ok though its preparing me for them appearing elsewhere later on! :)

My stomach is so big for 17+6 ( i think anyway ) so i have been moisturising like mad incase i get stretchmarks.

I have been using bio oil & been putting it in my bath & both baby johnsons lotion & cocoa butter all over tummy - hips - bump - bust - top of thighs & back of thighs.

They have somthing so simular to bio oil in the £1 shop i saw it last week & bought two bottle just to see what it's like - it's called (recovery oil ) in the same type box as the bio oil & same colour stuff - it helps minimise the appearance of stretch marks, scars , blemishes & uneven skin tones so it does ( Exact) as the bio oil. 100ml bottle too for £1.

xx

Last edited:
Oh that's sounds worth a try, I'll have to pay a trip to poundland!! :)

like someone has already said doesnt matter what you do if your destined to get them you will,
I know my mum didnt get them til the last month and i havent got none that ive spotted yet i gues time will tell xxx

I think most women stay stretch mark free on their belly until further along. I know lots of people that have got their first ones at 38-40 weeks, and oils/creams just can't prevent them. They may help, but there is no physical way of stopping them, if the skins gotta stretch then it's gotta stretch! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back